Author Topic: Titan Network/Twitter and Facebook  (Read 3503 times)

Vasarto

• Boss
Titan Network/Twitter and Facebook
« on: December 03, 2012, 04:32:32 AM »
A way for News Updates from Titan Network to show up on Facebook and Twitter. Linking all three together so people from facebook and our friends on Twitter and EVERYONE whom follows each of us and the people we follow can be connected in some way.

Also not sure if we have a twitter or Facebook account but we should make one!
So when a news update or something important happens in the hail mary section it will appear on our wall and the walls of all of our friends on facebook and our twitter accounts can keep us updated and posted as well.

And lastly.....Bonerfarts

That is all!

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Titan Network/Twitter and Facebook
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 04:42:34 AM »
...are you saying that CoH Faces needs a twitter/facebook (based on post location)? Or that Titan Network itself needs a twitter/facebook? Because Titan Network has a twitter (@thetitannetwork) - could probably set up a facebook but it wouldn't likely have anything twitter wouldn't have, and there are bigger/better facebook community pages out there.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Vasarto

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 04:46:23 AM »
Was thinking of having titan network. Don't use twitter so I was not sure about us having an account with them or not.

But I think having a facebook page is not too bad of an idea. There are lots of people our there who use facebook and not twitter and visa versa.
Plus give us another option for community and stuff.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 04:37:01 PM »
We do have a presence on Twitter:  @thetitannetwork

In order to have a presence on Facebook, we would need to have someone who could spend the time required to maintain the page.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Vasarto

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 02:48:10 AM »
I would be willing to do that!

I have at least an hour during the nights on weekdays and pretty much all day on
Friday/ Saturday to make time for it!

mikoroshi

• Boss
  • Author, Owner of Dogs
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 05:29:06 AM »
We do have a presence on Twitter:  @thetitannetwork

In order to have a presence on Facebook, we would need to have someone who could spend the time required to maintain the page.

Welp.

I'm presently unemployed.  That's why I have time to write novels and stuff.

The wife says I'm on Facebook too much, though, so... we'll see.  But I'm open to it.
If you see me posting here, you need to tell me to stop it and get back to writing.