Author Topic: I want to Cheer Up  (Read 434203 times)

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
Re: I want to Cheer Up
« Reply #240 on: September 25, 2013, 05:17:14 PM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #241 on: September 25, 2013, 06:25:35 PM »

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #242 on: September 25, 2013, 10:09:16 PM »
I loved that show!

Woohoo! High five for liking cool shows!   o/

And dude... that Knottsferatu pic is awesome. ;D

Floride

• Elite Boss
  • Badgehunter Extraordinaire
« Reply #243 on: September 26, 2013, 02:01:25 AM »
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #244 on: September 26, 2013, 06:27:05 PM »
(..."And dude... that Knottsferatu pic is awesome." Make that dudette, Trip. I am all woman..LOL. ;) )

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #245 on: September 26, 2013, 10:04:39 PM »
(..."And dude... that Knottsferatu pic is awesome." Make that dudette, Trip. I am all woman..LOL. ;) )

Uh... I... I was using 'dude' in a non-gender specific way. Purely for convenience.  ... Yeah that's it.

For example, "How's it goin', dude?" is much easier to say than "What is the general state of your existence, my non-gender specific friend?"

... See? Totally legit.   >.>

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #246 on: September 27, 2013, 02:10:30 AM »
LOLOL...Trip, you never fail to dazzle me with your bulls..., er awesome wit.....yah, awesome wit...that's it.

Floride

• Elite Boss
« Reply #247 on: September 27, 2013, 08:49:24 AM »
For example, "How's it goin', dude?" is much easier to say than "What is the general state of your existence, my non-gender specific friend?"

LOLed. I have finally found a forum profile signature! Thanks Triplash!

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #248 on: September 27, 2013, 01:03:04 PM »
LOLOL...Trip, you never fail to dazzle me with your bulls..., er awesome wit.....yah, awesome wit...that's it.

Well... I don't wanna brag, but I have been told I'm so full of wit I squish when I walk.  ...Or something like that.

LOLed. I have finally found a forum profile signature! Thanks Triplash!

Woohoo! Totally welcome dude!  \o/

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #249 on: September 27, 2013, 06:02:26 PM »
Trip, I declare you the King of Bullsquish!!!!! (now go make an alt with that name...LOLOL)

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #250 on: September 27, 2013, 06:08:38 PM »

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #251 on: September 27, 2013, 09:20:13 PM »
Trip, I declare you the King of Bullsquish!!!!! (now go make an alt with that name...LOLOL)

Ooh ooh! Can I call him "Bullroar" instead? I can see him now! He'd be a Sonic Blaster minotaur.

hehehe.... and all his attacks would be him yelling "Dude! Duuude! DUUUUDE!" XD

*runs off to Icon*

Floride

• Elite Boss
« Reply #252 on: September 28, 2013, 05:45:06 AM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #253 on: September 28, 2013, 04:45:22 PM »

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #254 on: September 30, 2013, 04:45:52 PM »
Okay, this worked!  This thread cheered me up!  Thanks guys!  Oh, and I mean "guys" in that non-gender specific way that means "people" or "fellow fans"   :D  And, yes, Triplash, dude, I did find that all very amusing!  Bravo, on your sonic blasting minotaur concept!   8)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #255 on: September 30, 2013, 06:07:49 PM »
A wild johnrobey appears! :o

Welcome back JR! Missed ya, broseph! :D

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #256 on: September 30, 2013, 06:16:42 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #257 on: September 30, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #258 on: September 30, 2013, 09:00:56 PM »
A wild johnrobey appears! :o

Welcome back JR! Missed ya, broseph! :D

Helloooo, Triplash!!!!  Missed you all as well!!!!  Or rather, I missed you (Triplash) as well as all y'all (everyone else on Titan.)  It's good to be back!  :D
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Merseine

• Boss
« Reply #259 on: October 01, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »
Has anyone ever told ya that ya'll are SILLY??!!??!?!
Because if they1 haven't, they should. 

I should check back on this thread more often, because....well....YA'LL ARE SILLY!!!  And a bit of silliness ain't a bad thing at all.2

1. "They" being defined as anyone other than me, because I've just done tol' ya that all ya'll are silly.
2. For some values of "silly."  Your mileage may vary. Please consult a doctor before starting any silliness program.
/em holdtorch