Author Topic: Looking for images to use in Colbert letter  (Read 12013 times)

Quinch

Re: Looking for images to use in Colbert letter
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 02:48:08 PM »
There is, as long as you didn't delete your CoX client files.  Thank the MIGHTY Codewalker

http://repo.cohtitan.com/icon/icon.exe

Wow. Just wow.

Anyway. Someone mentioned Colbert's "Tek Jansen" character a little bit back, so I took the liberty of recreating him in Icon. It might be improved - reference material for his costume is a little... varying, so someone with a better sense of fashion than me would probably do a better job of it. I doubt having a replica of him would hurt - heck, if someone has good-looking demo of a Dual Pistols blaster in action, maybe they can even insert him and record it?

Just throwing out ideas.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 03:19:22 AM »
I'd say port that over to the other thread (Alert the Colbert Nation!) and see what they can do with  the image.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Quinch

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 04:38:45 AM »
Done and done.

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 06:44:02 AM »
I just HAD to do this...it's what I WISH would happen

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Thirty-Seven

• Elite Boss
  • Keeper of the Sacred Number
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 11:28:54 PM »
Is there an isolated version of just the badge with the infinity symbol on it in that last image?

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2012, 02:17:50 AM »
here you go

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Roughtrade

• Boss
  • Sitting on a Cornflake
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2012, 05:23:02 AM »
Awesome Images all around!

The show has closed down until next year but please keep up the ideas and stay active!  Something like this is all about the buzz we can generate.  Hit the vote for the MMOSite contest, pester your favorite blogger (but please don't stalk) and write more letters to Disney.

Keep dreaming up stuff here and posting it for us less talented individuals to OOhh and Ahhh over.  Maybe something you post will strike a chord with someone who is trying to find an image for their blog to highlight the Save CoH movement.

Thank you all for the hard work you have done/are doing/will be doing!

RT

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2012, 08:53:03 AM »
*flexes*

*pulls something*

*says "ow"*

Belated LOL!  Thanks for making me grin.   ;D
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Pinnacle Blue

• Boss
  • Pinnacle Server is best server.
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2012, 09:42:41 AM »
Don't forget to mention WHEN they were fired.  Colbert's on-air personality would applaud that; Colbert himself would probably take umbrage.
Warshades don't take Alphas.  They give Alphas.