Author Topic: PVP Comics  (Read 3435 times)

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
PVP Comics
« on: December 03, 2012, 09:48:11 PM »
No - not what you're thinking - not the PVP in the game. I'm talking about the webcomic PVP Online.

http://pvponline.com/

Anyway. Does anyone remember these comics from way back in early 2004? I thought they were hilarious when I encountered them later. And he got so much right!

(BTW - I've been using the phrase "GO GO JUSTICE MASS TRANSIT!"  For years! Every time someone had a mission that required the use of the tram. Or even other modes of transport.  :D  )

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
Re: PVP Comics
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 09:53:03 PM »
I remember that last one VERY well :D :D
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/

Septipheran

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 08:43:09 AM »
Oh man, I laughed so hard at the last one. This is incredible.

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 08:57:43 AM »
Holy crap why have I never seen these!

Starsman

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 06:14:02 PM »
Instead of starting a new thread for these, I'll post them here. GUcomics.com also had a long history of posting City of Heroes srips all the way to the end. Disclaimer: The Zapper comics is a series of comics he does for all MMO cancelations he hear about. Has a few non-MMO there but you can actually get an interesting list of canceled MMOs from the list (although Horizons should be kind of an eternal-resurector.) The main flies in these comics are precisely Horizons and Shadowbane because both got "canceled" plenty of times. Shadowbane is already gone for good, but the fly still hangs around the zapper for humor sake.

Anyways here:
[/url]
For the sake of the community: please stop the cultural "research" in your attempt to put blame on the game's cancelation.

It's sickening to see the community sink that low. It's worse to see the community does not get it.

I'm signing off and taking a break, blindly hope things change.