Author Topic: Unvul/Dark Assault Tanker  (Read 3309 times)

Vasarto

• Boss
Unvul/Dark Assault Tanker
« on: December 04, 2012, 04:50:41 AM »
Before the shut down I was working on a Tanker as one of my main characters. I think I only got him up to lv 20 or so but he was starting to get pretty good.

His look was a gaint sized character. Not the largest in height but still tall and bulky! Nice leather gloves and a Fancy Suit! I think I used one of the fancy sleeved victorian jackets that looked like a fancy suit! Gave him old guy face 1 and a cigar and grey flat top hair lol with sunglasses.

Backstory
Total Mafia type character. He was a mafia boss that took down crime in the city by 80% because all of the other criminal gangs infesting Kings Row and Atlus Park were either killed by him and his men, forced to give up the life of a thug or Join him. Thus gang wars no longer existed and Random crimes from street gangs, thugs and other various bad guys from the city ceased to happen.

So in a way he was also a good guy lol....made him a hero character lol.

Anyway I am not sure what I would had chosen for him in the future. My Goal was for any Defensive or Healing Incarnate powers. Basic idea is that he is not powerful, He is not fast, He is not strong although because of his size and weight he can easily overpower even really strong smaller people.
His power coming from being impossibly tough!

Kinda where I wanted to go with him. Max out his defenses if possible and Give him as much health boost as I could.