Author Topic: Costume designer alternatives  (Read 2608 times)

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
Costume designer alternatives
« on: December 04, 2012, 12:17:06 PM »
Since I see some of us have been desperate enough to try the six-years-outdated offline creator, I figured it might be a good idea to share two I've been using for some years now:
Hero Machine
Fabrica De Herois / Hero-O-Matic (the "animated" version is my personal favourite, but these days you need a standalone Flash player in order for that one to work properly)
« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 12:28:34 PM by The Fifth Horseman »
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Glass Goblin

• Lieutenant
Re: Costume designer alternatives
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:35:45 PM »
Thank you for reminding me about Hero Machine. I used it several years ago, too, but it had fallen through the holes in my memory.

mikoroshi

• Boss
  • Author, Owner of Dogs
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »
The Fabrica one... is there ANY chance there's an English language version?

I am in the sad state that my first language is British English and American English is my second language.
If you see me posting here, you need to tell me to stop it and get back to writing.

mikoroshi

• Boss
  • Author, Owner of Dogs
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »
Disregard, if I'd taken the time to actually look at it, I'd have seen that it is designed with Spanish(?)/English on the controls.

SQUEE!
If you see me posting here, you need to tell me to stop it and get back to writing.

Epelesker

• Boss
  • One fix at a time!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 08:37:16 AM »
The Fabrica defaults to Portuguese but there should be an English setting somewhere.

Haven't used that in a long time.