Author Topic: The Champions Online Roleplayers Community  (Read 6363 times)

Epelesker

• Boss
  • One fix at a time!
The Champions Online Roleplayers Community
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:10:17 AM »
The Champions Online Roleplayers community (known as CORP for short), is basically what it says on the tin: it's a gathering of a grand lot of CO's RPers. It runs a public OOC channel (use /channel_join CORP!) and an invite-only in-character communication system (as well as an official SuperGroup, though you don't ever have to join it). Their forum is also a good resource of information in terms of getting used to the setting of the game. I've found its members to be very friendly and helpful! Especially Thundrax. Thundrax is cool.

Also, check out the PRIMUS Database wiki, which essentially functions the same as our old Ouroboros Portal and Virtueverse/Unionverse websites. One thing to keep in mind if you want to add your character to the website is that it is clearly mentioned (in several places, including the front page) that the moderators prefer not to have details from other games as part of its content. To that end, it is highly encouraged to provide links to your other pages if you want to include them.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 08:01:53 PM by Epelesker »

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
Re: The Champions Online Roleplayers Community
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 09:27:56 AM »
I heard shard/map #7 was the official/unofficial RP shard. Can someone confirm/deny/point and laugh at me? ;)
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

Epelesker

• Boss
  • One fix at a time!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 09:54:04 AM »
I heard shard/map #7 was the official/unofficial RP shard. Can someone confirm/deny/point and laugh at me? ;)
No, I have never heard of RP ever being contained to one particular instance only. Millennium City is the only such that seems to go that high (that I'm able to access).

It's also more likely that RP isn't found in the open zone but in instanced places like Club Caprice (think Pocket D for this), Sherrera's Bar and Carl's Gym.

Fixed the broken link to PRIMUS in the OP.

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 12:33:26 PM »
Hiya Epe! Thanks for throwing this up here. I should give them both a lookover.
Woo! - Argent Girl

Epelesker

• Boss
  • One fix at a time!
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »
Added an important piece of info about PRIMUS Database to the OP.

Also, hi Argent!

chasearcanum

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 08:48:18 PM »
While I haven't played CO in a long time, my brief experiment there was made infinitely more enjoyable by the good folk at CORP.  Friendly, funny, supportive, informative, and engaging...

I cannot endorse them enough.

If you ARE going to get your cape-n-mask fix in Champions Online, there's no better place to start.