Author Topic: Lost Capes (Lost COH players in other games)  (Read 9693 times)

Burns

• Underling
Re: Lost Capes (Lost COH players in other games)
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 02:55:06 AM »
i have tried almost everything out there...dc online and tsw..gw2 you name it i have played it all and nothing comes close to coh even champions is bad... im on the beta tester for marvels new heroes game and it blows... i dont know where to go from here.. i miss my old friends from freedom server all the pvp comunity.. man we had some good times... silit and dex and vex.. malice.. hot heals.. artic and exit.. budweiser and cali...just to name a few of my pvp buddies if anyone here knows me from freedom drop me a tell and let me know how you are doing and what games you are playing...  my game global was @it'burns   aka   Burns    my email is johnbelitere@yahoo.com             

Coh 4Ever.... Burns

digitalenigma

• Underling
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 08:54:12 AM »
I'm on the ps3 dcuo server, though I have been thinking about going back to SecondLife(For the rp and the shopping), Wizard 101, Sword of the New World, or even WoW.

Athalwolf

• Underling
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 02:56:19 PM »
Amen. I have yet to find another permanent home.... NOTHING out there comes close to anything CoH had, community or game play. Where ever I am when CoH comes back, it'll be toast.

i agree with u both, nothing comes close to coh out there or even like it in play Or players, i'll race u to jamming the server in a mad rush the minute coh back.    (or rather the correct side cov)