Author Topic: Yet another call to boycott NCSoft  (Read 1801 times)

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
Yet another call to boycott NCSoft
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:16:49 PM »
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
Re: Yet another call to boycott NCSoft
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 06:29:56 PM »
This site is run by ransim so you know it's legitimate and run by a trusted source. She's open to other people helping her run it, due to being a bit overwhelmed with things at the moment. I offered myself and she accepted so you may eventually see a post or three from me on there.

Roughtrade

• Boss
  • Sitting on a Cornflake
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 07:02:34 PM »
Perfidus, your tagline made me snort coffee out my nose.

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 07:04:04 PM »
*hands Roughtrade some napkins*
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 07:07:18 PM »
:D

ransim

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 03:53:31 AM »
This site is run by ransim so you know it's legitimate and run by a trusted source. She's open to other people helping her run it, due to being a bit overwhelmed with things at the moment. I offered myself and she accepted so you may eventually see a post or three from me on there.

Just to say that yes I am the one running the site and I am looking for stories from players about how city of heroes affected you, your life, or your family and what that community meant to you.

I'm also looking for people willing to help out with content and edit content that has already been posted.

While the domain for the site is boycottncsoft.com the goal of the site is not quite that simple. Our goal is the be a repository of information about why NCsoft (and probably even Nexon) are terrible companies and that people should think before they emotionally or financially invest in any of their game properties. A full on boycott is probably unlikely to do much, but hurting their PR and making sure other people know what they've done will have an effect.

My end goal is to try and get this site to be the number one result when people search for NCsoft. Lofty yes, but attainable with some work.

Edit: Right now we're position 26 for the NCsoft keyword in google.