Community > Forum Games

The Corner Store

(1/27) > >>

Golden Ace:
Welcome to the Corner Store we've recently moved to a new location, it appears it appears my fire sale got out of hand and we had to look for a new building.   We still have all your favorite sections and merchandise, and the same prices you have grown to know and love. 

We have a malt shop right inside the door (to the left), a hardware section that has everything, a post office, and of course a staff of loyal employees who would never think of short changing you (I train them to do it without thinking).

Right out front we have a couple of benches to sit and gossip on along with a couple of wooden rocking chairs (right next to the Wooden Indian trying to sell cigars, and a wooden Scotsman begging drinks). To the right we have an old fashion Barbershop, run by an old gentleman with the affectionate nickname of "Chainsaw", right next to Chainsaw’s old fashion barbershop is Sugar and Spice's Everything Nice Beauty Salon and Spa (Hair Nails, and Accessories). What the hell is an Accessory?

Behind the counter we have a shelf filled with extremely precarious odds and ends, a few items from unrealized world conquest plans etc... Most notable are Kato's Driving Hat and Mask, a The Scarf of a Time Lord, (No he can’t have it back),  the infamous Shatner wig (it also has a tendency to escape and attach itself to people’s heads and search for green women so we’ve nailed it to the shelf), what appears to be a simple snow globe, a Portable Hole and a Pink Tutu once worn by a Ninja, don't worry everything is under lock and key. I spared no expense getting an old used bicycle lock to lock them up because if they got into the wrong hands anything could happen. C’mon by! The first Ice Creams on me. 

*Places sign up on wall above cash register*

Golden_Ace - n - patron saint of capitalism and spendthrifts, is the physical manifestation of one of the four guiding spirits of the Forum Games section, that of Greed. Rumored to be "the reason Communism was invented" due to price gouging so extreme, the proletariat was forced to unite to buy food.

Kuriositys Kat:
*pushing her sunglasses up, KK enters the store and turns left approaching the Malt Shop* 

"May I please have a large Malted?  It is over 82 F where I just came from and I am parched!"

healix:

The store is back!!! The store is back! This is where I bought my first paint-by-number color tv set, and matching straight jakets for Aunt Zula and Uncle Wilmer!

*looks around*

*fills shopping cart*

Golden Ace:
*Takes offered Tip and Charges everything to Healix's credit card including Kat's malt, building maintenance fees, rent, gas, electricity, moving fee and service charge*

As the first customers in our new location I've instituted new better than before prices just for you! 

*Grabs Toupee and nails it back down again*

Welcome!

edit:  it appears your credit card has been over drawn.  I'm going to need another one, or five...

We have a non-return policy, and seeings as you can't pay, I'm afraid you are going to have to work off the remainder.

*gives official corner store uniform*

*Adds additional charge to employee tab*

Get to work!

That lady over there wants a Malted!

and since I'm not the one making it for her make sure you charge her for it!

Vyx:
I really wouldn't trust you with a card of any form, especially after that last time at band camp when you did that thing you did, and yeah. I can't talk about the rest of it because it... well yah. And I still don't trust those M&M's you sent me, how long ago now?

Good to see you over here sir. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version