Author Topic: Your In-game Name  (Read 6653 times)

0nehanklap

• Lieutenant
Re: Your In-game Name
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »
any number of alts @0nehanklap  (I made the acct back when they started, I tried it for a month & never renewed... have a lot of respecs to do now).

Primary toon right now I guess is Greysun, a Force-based Freeform, welcome teams with CoXers

EDIT:  Because I have so many alts, I ended up creating my own SG (sg's in CO don't really have much functionality beyond a common bank & channel anyway).  This way at least, with a flag like "Lost Legion of Paragon" over my head, at least the good people of CoX will recognize a friendly face no matter which alt I'm on.  Greysun, my current main, is still a member of "Shards of Virtue" for the sake of social gaming for now, in case there's a call for teammates, but anyone from CoX desiring the "Lost Legion of Paragon" SG flag is welcome to join, just /t me.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2012, 06:00:14 PM by 0nehanklap »

A Cyclops named Steve

• Lieutenant
  • Steropes Freedom
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 02:19:13 AM »
I'm sweetpea030 playing as silent renegade :)
.                              Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it.

BobMc

• Lieutenant
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2012, 10:15:33 PM »
bobmc

on CO and STO
The final line of a post  by Sweet_Sarah on Liberty
"Together we entered a city of strangers, we made it a city of friends, and we leave it a City of Heroes."

JRVthatsME

• Lieutenant
  • When times are hard, take a stand and dont give up
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2012, 09:12:42 AM »
Mine's @JRVthatsME. Most often I'll be playing as Paragon@JRVthatsME

Lily Barclay

• Elite Boss
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »
I subbed up today and now have another character.

Alessa@zanarkheneld

SARobb

• Boss
  • Rawr.
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2012, 06:30:46 PM »
@sarobb

I've got a few toons and I monkey with them a bit each night so names will vary... but if I had a main it would be Barrage (lvl36 pure Electric)...

feel free to drop me a if you want someone to run with... i've also got a mid-level pure celestial for support.
Stand up for what you beleive in - even if you are standing alone

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2013, 02:16:14 PM »
@Hyperstrike

Full size copies of the images below can be seen here.

This is actually the second Hyperstrike on the account.  The original got deleted as I was putzing around in the system with different builds.

This is my oldest remaining character on the account.  Only ever existed in CO.

Not QUITE the FF/Arch defender from CoH.  But still.  She had multiple copies on various CoH servers and not all of them were the same.

Power Armor character

Linuial

• Lieutenant
    • Survivor: a City of Heroes novel
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2013, 07:38:15 PM »
Minerva has been renamed Artemis.  I did, in fact, recreate Jon Smith, claws scrapper/regen, and he feels pretty familiar, so I'd call it a success.  I also have created a healer, Linuial, and Pharaoh Farmer, a...hybrid?  controllerish, maybe?  Global still @Linuial. 
Liberty and a plethora of others.  Altaholic.  SG Starfire.
"...and it's never too late to stop being afraid..." 
"...have you ever been caught in a sea of despair?
"And your Moment of Truth is the day that you say, "I'm not scared!"
"Unity" - - Shinedown

A Cyclops named Steve

• Lieutenant
  • Steropes Freedom
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2013, 10:51:52 PM »
Update!!!

Not playing CO(just couldn't do it after really trying) now playing as Sweetpea@sweetpea030 currently piloting the USS Steropes Registration NCC 113012 on STO  :)
.                              Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it.

Adrenalin

• Lieutenant
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2013, 05:35:50 AM »
I couldn't really get into it either. Currently over on SWTOR; Begeren Colony server, at least until EAware runs it completely into the ground. :P