Author Topic: Tap tap, is this thing on?  (Read 3051 times)

Little Green Frog

• Boss
  • @Little Green Frog
Tap tap, is this thing on?
« on: December 10, 2012, 07:00:34 AM »
Hello,

in past few days I have been unsuccessfully trying to contact a forum administrator with a question regarding my account. I tried the email listed in "My account" section of the www.cohtitan.com, I tried Twitter - the only venue that had seen a degree of success, as I was told to try messaging TonyV directly - and finally I've sent a PM to TonyV and am still waiting for any kind of reply 3 days later.

So my suggestion would be: make a communication channel that actually works. I know that handling user issues is the least fun thing about running a message board (been there myself and I can emphasise), but these issues still happen and need handling sometimes.

And on a related note: is there a forum admin that I would be able to reach out to? Thanks in advance!

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Tap tap, is this thing on?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 01:14:08 PM »
I'm sorry for the hassle, trwired. Please contact me via forums PM or via email at sekoia@cohtitan.com and I'll try to help you out.

Also, thanks for bringing this to our attention. I'll take a look to see what we can do to prevent this kind of issue in the future.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 05:01:12 PM »
I sincerely apologize for the lack of communication if you have reached out to support@cohtitan.com the past few weeks.  I am the one mainly responsible for handling the Support Emails in whatever fashion I can, and for months now I've been extremely busy with my RL work, so I have been very infrequently checking that Email Account.

I am at work now but checking up on currently 5 emails since December 1 that I have found.  I cannot tell if you are one of those email because nothing that I can view from here on the Forums matches anything I can view from said Emails.  However if you are one of those Emails, again I am sorry, please just respond to my email reply and state that you are working with Sekoia to handle your current Account Issue and I will not get involved.

Little Green Frog

• Boss
  • @Little Green Frog
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 09:53:26 PM »
Hey! I wasn't paying attention to this part od the boards, sorry. Yes, I am the person you have been exchanging emails today with. As said there, Sekoia has helped me out with my problem. I am very grateful to both of you for resolving my issue and addressing my feedback. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 10:05:45 PM by Little Green Frog »