Author Topic: Show off your costumes! (Image Heavy)  (Read 5662 times)

Xieveral

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Boss
Show off your costumes! (Image Heavy)
« on: December 11, 2012, 06:51:16 AM »
Now that the costume creator is back, let's share our creations!

Ther following are a bunch of PSO-inspired costumes.

This is an ancient costume from my days as a lowbie stalker. I was (and still am) a big PSO fan and CoH's costume creator let me be a HUnewearl once again.

Sue

Rupika

Kireek with Soul Eater

Bernie

Default RAmarl

Random yellow FOnewearl with Psycho Wand
?RSN = CKN(CRS.ROD)

RSN = GLR(EMP.MCL)

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
Re: Show off your costumes! (Image Heavy)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 05:28:02 PM »
PSO costumes, huh?

You know PSO 2 is out in Japan right now, but anyone in the world can play it.

There are translation patches out there too, I think.

Just sayin, nice looks  8)
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive

Xieveral

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 01:31:15 AM »
I actually do play PSO2, its fun but doesn't have the same feel as the original PSO.  Its more like PSU but without the the mix and match clothing and lobby shenanigans ;-;
?RSN = CKN(CRS.ROD)

RSN = GLR(EMP.MCL)

mikoroshi

• Boss
  • Author, Owner of Dogs
    • My Twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 10:46:47 AM »
I used Icon today to flesh out the looks for some characters in my book.  I used SO MANY npc pieces.  Here are the ones I'm happiest with:

(No name yet, mainly because I haven't introduced her in the second draft yet.) - A villain master assassin.

Stormsoul - A heroine who controls the elements.  If you know my personal history, you'll know she's based on the toon my fiancee was playing when I proposed to her (causing Rularuu to explode!)

Sprint - A speedster hero.  As my book is from the POV of a villain, I suppose he's an antagonist.  He's the youngest and newest member of this world's Avengers/Justice League analogue team.

Baron Brass - Very similar in personality as Doctor Doom, but with less emphasis on magic.  He's an old man by the time the story is set, and although he's no longer in the public eye he's still got his fingers in everything that goes on in the underworld.

Jimmy - He got arrested the same night he went out to commit his first super-crime.  He laments never having decided on a villain name.  He has magnetic powers.  This is him immediately following a prison breakout:

I'll post more when I'm happy with 'em.
If you see me posting here, you need to tell me to stop it and get back to writing.

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2012, 03:47:58 PM »
Those are great. I love Baron Brass!
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/

mikoroshi

• Boss
  • Author, Owner of Dogs
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2012, 04:03:56 PM »
he is my favorite, too. Mix of all the bad guys kinda. Reichsmans pants, tyrants chain etc
If you see me posting here, you need to tell me to stop it and get back to writing.

Starhammer

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 10:13:13 PM »
Dwight Morgan was a hard drinking, hard fighting, dim-witted thug in the employ of Scotland Yard during the time of Sherlock Holmes. Though a bully and brute, he did have good intentions toward his line of work, and when corpses began turning up with their brains removed, he was as intent on putting a stop to it as any officer. And so it was when he stumbled upon the hidden lair of the mad scientist responsible, he put up a valiant fight before being rendered helpless by some sort of device emitting an electrical discharge. Dwight Morgan's body was found like the others, cranium cut open, and brain, eyes, and spinal cord missing.

When he regained "consciousness" it was a vastly different experience. His assailant had encased him in a fluid filled jar and attached electrodes to him that allowed minimal, simplistic communication, and was studying the effect on Morgan's psyche when removed from his body. Eventually, Holmes and Watson discovered the Mad Scientist, a prominent psychiatrist, and put an end to his nefarious schemes. Dwight Morgan, the only surviving "subject" did not wish to be returned to his next of kin or to Scotland Yard however, believing it better for people to mourn his "death" and move on. So Morgan remained a guest in Holmes' study.

With no physical distractions and the company of brilliant men, Dwight finally began to explore his true intellectual capacity. Between his instincts as a policeman and the newly honed skills in perception, logic, and deduction taught by Holmes, Dwight Morgan became an invaluable consultant for Holmes. Eventually a mechanism powered by steam and electric generators was constructed that allowed Morgan to move about and perform rudimentary tasks. He quickly learned the skills needed to upgrade his new body, perfecting it's engineering as new technologies became available.

When Holmes disappeared, Morgan moved to America, seeking a new start for himself. Like many other immigrants, he found himself in Paragon City. He kept his form hidden from view and shrouded himself in secrecy, unwilling to risk how people might react to him. Among the heroes acting under the Citizen Crime Fighting Act however, he did make a few trusted friends, and assisted in their endeavors. During World War II, he worked with the Dawn Patrol, mostly in an advisory capacity, earning the nickname "Think Tank." When the Rikti Invasion occurred, he stepped out of the shadows and enlisted with the PPD.

These days, PPD Detective Dwight Morgan operates as a Hero Liaison with the PPD, and undertakes special operations against super villains. He has refused further promotions, wishing to stay on the front lines where he can remain personally involved with events. His current body is a hybrid marvel of Primal and Praetorian technologies, armored with nanobot reinforced impervium laminate that rebuilds itself when damaged, equipped with temporal sensory and communication arrays that allow him to perceive his surroundings as they will exist .778 seconds in the future, and armed with wrist-mounted electron hyper-accelerators that fire charged particle needles. His chassis is fully capable of anthropomorphic ambulation and interaction, and also incorporates a microthrustor assisted kinetic propulsor. He is skilled in Hand to Hand combat, group tactics, and negotiation.

Science Tanker: Bio-Armor/Dual Pistols/Energy Mastery (no pistol model, uses "gun hands" as we got to see unintentionally operational in a Community Coffee Talk once) with Leaping, Fighting, Leadership, and Presence.

Me too, Baron Brass is awesome!

Arachnion

• Elite Boss
  • Professional Cynic
« Last Edit: December 13, 2012, 12:12:15 AM by Arachnion »
I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go
Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder

Waiting for an invitation to arrive
Goin' to a party where no one's still alive