Author Topic: Staying in thread after making post?  (Read 3943 times)

MisterMagpie

• Lieutenant
Staying in thread after making post?
« on: December 12, 2012, 08:14:18 AM »
I did a quick look over and didn't see this brought up *crosses fingers for luck*

When I make a post, or a reply to a thread, I am immediately brought to the whatever I'm on forum's main page instead of staying in the thread. I do not think this is an error, but is there a way to stop that from happening? It's very jolting. Because I'm delicate. You can tell by my Princess Batman.
I mean well, I swear.

Tacitala

• Boss
Re: Staying in thread after making post?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2012, 04:57:24 PM »
You can tell by my Princess Batman.

(Yes the cake, and the ones for her 5th and 6th birthday, was the little girl's idea.  Love how Belle and Cinderella are dodging.)

But I digress.  I would appreciate learning where to turn this off, too.  It makes me think the thread doesn't like me.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2012, 05:49:13 PM »
I was wondering this myself, and I think I found the answer. In the "Look and Layout" section of the modify profile menu, there is an option to enable "Return to topics after posting by default."
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Tacitala

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 11:19:14 PM »
Yup. That's where it is.  Thank you for pointing it out- I had totally overlooked that check box  :o.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 12:10:58 AM »
That always bugged me too, but I never thought to see if there was a setting to change it. Learn something new every day. :)

ohms

• Boss
    • OV website
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 09:25:59 AM »
I was wondering this myself, and I think I found the answer. In the "Look and Layout" section of the modify profile menu, there is an option to enable "Return to topics after posting by default."

Thank you! That was bugging me too :)

MisterMagpie

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 10:10:13 AM »
woo! Another problem solved by asking
I mean well, I swear.