Author Topic: Tapatalk or Mobile Version?  (Read 3487 times)

Altoholic Monkey

• Lieutenant
    • Repeat Offenders Network - Making the stupidly difficult easy since 2005
Tapatalk or Mobile Version?
« on: December 12, 2012, 05:57:09 PM »
Hello there!

I'd love to be able to view and post using my mobile phone but this forum doesn't seem to have a mobile skin.  So I was wondering if it was possible to get Taptalk set up on this forum?
http://tapatalk.com/  This will make it easier to view the forum on mobile devices.  If there's a mobile skin available from simple machines that would be great too.

Thank you so much.  :D

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: Tapatalk or Mobile Version?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 12:16:22 AM »

Altoholic Monkey

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 01:04:45 AM »
Didn't know that existed it works it's very naked but it does work. :) Naturally I would not be upset with th Tapatalk but the WAP2 works.

Thank you

Lily Barclay

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2012, 03:51:44 PM »
Hmmm. I always browse and post here from my phone. Have never had problems using the regular version on the site.

Altoholic Monkey

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2012, 06:05:28 PM »
Hmmm. I always browse and post here from my phone. Have never had problems using the regular version on the site.

I could always view and post. But posting using the forum editor was troublesome on my phone using the normal version.  Viewing the forum was fine but the normal version isn't mobile friendly at all. Most forums aren't in the normal skin version.  Usually there's a mobile skin, an app, or a stripped down version that can be used. I did't see one on this forum until it was pointed out. 

I'm also used to Repeat Offenders forum so I got used to having a mobile skin or Tapatalk.  The stripped version for this forum works just fine with my phone.