Author Topic: huh??  (Read 3504 times)

A Cyclops named Steve

• Lieutenant
  • Steropes Freedom
huh??
« on: December 13, 2012, 08:30:37 PM »
ok so I am biting the bullet and trying to register for CO. I get down to the email part and I type in my primary email addy and I get an error saying I can't use that email addy because someone is already using it. Du huh??? This is the first time I have even gone to the CO website let alone tried to register. I'm a tad concerned now.

Edit: Nevermind I think I figured it out. I have an account with another of their games I think   ;D
.                              Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
Re: huh??
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 11:12:58 PM »
You actually can log into CO with the same authentication info as whatever other game (I'm assuming STO). You have to be careful if you decide to buy a month of Gold level. It will ask you which game you're buying the time for, but I believe STO is first on the choice list. Just pay attention.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

A Cyclops named Steve

• Lieutenant
  • Steropes Freedom
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 12:14:46 AM »
You actually can log into CO with the same authentication info as whatever other game (I'm assuming STO). You have to be careful if you decide to buy a month of Gold level. It will ask you which game you're buying the time for, but I believe STO is first on the choice list. Just pay attention.

I played PWI for a short time and hated it. I honestly don't even remember my log in info and wanted a new account name so it all worked out for the best.
.                              Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination. Take a look and you'll see into your imagination.

We'll begin with a spin, traveling in the world of my creation. What we'll see will defy explanation.

If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it. Anything you want to, do it. Wanta change the world? There's nothing To it.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 12:30:14 AM »
I had already paid a month when I realized my global name is stupid. C'est la vie. :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
out of curiosity, what is this so called stupid global name and what makes it stupid?

Lily Barclay

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 09:27:30 PM »
My global is from Neverwinter. So yeah. Drow name in super hero game. I imagine a lot of people's globals aren't quite right. My friends from CoH were like, what on earth is THAT?

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 01:19:46 AM »
I didn't realize that, in setting up a user name, I was actually setting up my global name. I used my email username, so it's "atring." I think I may have the lamest global name in the game.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 01:22:11 AM »
I didn't realize that, in setting up a user name, I was actually setting up my global name. I used my email username, so it's "atring." I think I may have the lamest global name in the game.

ouch. Well... it's not the lamest

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 01:45:08 AM »
Indeed.  '@lamest' would be the lamest.

/*ducks*  Ok, ok, I'm goin' already, sheesh...

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 02:49:12 AM »
Indeed.  '@lamest' would be the lamest.

/*ducks*  Ok, ok, I'm goin' already, sheesh...

I would pimp-smack you, if it weren't so damned funny! ;)