Author Topic: Member blogs  (Read 3338 times)

Vasarto

• Boss
Member blogs
« on: December 15, 2012, 04:19:44 AM »
Not sure if there is enough interest but I have been seeing an increasing amount of them on other forums spread around here and there. What do you guys think of Personal Blogs? The way it would sorta work is that it is an extra section of the forum as well as something attached to your profile. Where you can see the latest blogs and stuff from other members. Not like how a thread works in a specific forum but its a little bit different.

I am not sure if there is enough people here who likes to blog and communicate through things like that but if Interest is good enough or it is something we can try out to see where it goes. What do you think about something like that?

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Member blogs
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 04:22:23 AM »
interesting idea.

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 03:26:08 AM »
I think one option for this would be to have a "blog" link alongside (or as your use of) a webpage link in ones profile.

There are a lot of blogging sites out there afterall, and making use of external resources is a plus! Just a thought :)
Woo! - Argent Girl

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 03:41:02 AM »
I have a blog at LiveJournal that I've had for a very long time, but I almost never blog anymore.
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/

Timelord Tom

• RIP Timlord
  • Lieutenant
    • Paragon Radio Gallifrey
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 07:13:42 PM »
My blog is intended for covering my love of Newell's Old Boys, and Argentine soccer/futbol team, but I've made several posts about COH since NCSOFT turned their backs on us...

Wouldn't hurt to have a page dedicated to personal blogs, or even just a thread.

Here's a link to mine:

http://leperinastrangland.blogspot.com/

And, yes, you'll need to weed through the futbol entries to get to the COH stuff, but the Search option on the right should help with that.

Risha

• Boss
  • Dancing at the end of the World
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2012, 09:28:55 PM »
I have often talked about COX on my blog and posted screenshots (I used COX for character development for myself and sent them to my editors), and posted quite a bit when the closure news hit, but my blog is for promotion of my writing and my work, so I don't think it is appropriate to post here, or to call it a COX blog when it isn't.

Robin D. Owens
Writer of Fantasy and Fantasy Romance

Risha

• Boss
  • Dancing at the end of the World
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 09:47:46 PM »
But here are some Pinterest screenshots of COH and my COH characters (unrelated to the ones I made for work).  http://pinterest.com/robindowens/city-of-heroes-game-characters-non-book/
Writer of Fantasy and Fantasy Romance