Author Topic: Champions Toons Revealed  (Read 110510 times)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
Re: Champions Toons Revealed
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2013, 01:02:04 PM »
Advanced Concept Industries works, too.
Spess

Baronesa

• Underling
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2013, 04:14:41 PM »
Here are some... don't have pics to compare all of them, sadly and some are actually new chars to Champions universe

Condor:

This one was very easy to translate from oen game to the other, only thing missing are proper shields on Champions.

Violet Darkmoor:

There was no way to make the hooded costuem look right without glowing aura for the eyes onChampions... so I went into making a completely new costume but keeping the theme. I think I did it quite nicely.

Psychic Silk:

Same with Silk here... sadly I could not replicate the awesome purple costume, so I went to something that captured her spirit.

Anemona:

This one was easier than the others, I just had to check how Atlanteans fit on Champions universe and made some minor adjustments.

Puma:

Another one that was easy :)

Tralka:

This one needed some work but basic colors remain.

Ok... I hope that was not too much :)

Rust

• Elite Boss
  • Oddball
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2013, 03:31:18 AM »
Mister Astonishing

Jumpstart

Night Raider

All that I'm after is a life filled with laughter

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2013, 12:29:47 AM »
Here's my guys:
Blackjak (COH)

Blackjak (CO)

Being Silver, I finally saved up enough for swinging, which is this character's true travel power. Whoo hoo! Costume in COH is meant to be a black union jack, of course and there is no way I can see to do that in CO at all. Go figure. So I had to retool him totally.

My other character is Dynamo Jr. I am currently re-redoing him. He was a sidekick from WWII who got accidentally time travelled to COH present. I remade him, at first, into a robot construct with the originals personality. Getting tired of the robot-ness, so I am re-remaking him with the premise that his powers changed in the transfer to CO (he gained SS/INV on the trip from WWII originally, so....) and now will be able to change into living metal like Colossus. If I can get the metal to look ok. Sometimes it is too shiny and looks plastic to me.
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2013, 07:35:54 AM »
In City of Heroes, my Electrical Melee/Electrical Armor scrapper was named Taser Fists. In Champions Online, I recreated him using the Tempest archetype. However, because the Tempest uses mainly ranged attacks, I renamed him as Human Taser.

Here is his profile biography:

Millennium City police officer Dave Wright was a noted expert in taser stun guns. His job duties included conducting training seminars to instruct fellow officers in the use of tasers.

So, when the MCPD weapons research division developed a new experimental combat suit using electrical taser weaponry, Dave was assigned to test it in the field. He does so as a deputized hero, Human Taser.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 07:51:19 AM by Todogut »

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2013, 09:58:31 PM »
I only have one Champions character... She shares a name with one of my City "bird-thing" Stalkers, but not much else.

Sannan in City:

Sannan in Champs:
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
  • To believe in the heroic makes heroes.
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
Updated Void Summoner's Tech Suit:

Some new characters unrelated to CoH that I have been enjoying:

Duskwing: Claw-fighting vampire ninja awesomeness! :roll:

Abyssal Avenger: An excuse to try out the Abyssal power set.

The Kincaid Sisters (from L to R) Victoria, Nicole, and Michelle.  Affectionately known as "Vicky," "Nicky," and "Micky,"  The Kincaid sisters are students at the Red Academy who are also gifted with superpowers.  Red Academy is the Supergroup I am in, and myself and two other members had a good brainstorming session and came up with these three characters.  Topaz is my character. ;D

Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #47 on: May 17, 2013, 09:46:57 PM »
Random Leezard shot

Senge, deep in thought

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2013, 03:48:25 AM »

The Kincaid Sisters (from L to R) Victoria, Nicole, and Michelle.  Affectionately known as "Vicky," "Nicky," and "Micky,"  The Kincaid sisters are students at the Red Academy who are also gifted with superpowers.  Red Academy is the Supergroup I am in, and myself and two other members had a good brainstorming session and came up with these three characters.  Topaz is my character. ;D

I've seen the Red Academy all over the place. Think I've seen at least one of the sisters, too.
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2013, 04:01:10 AM »
I've seen the Red Academy all over the place. Think I've seen at least one of the sisters, too.
As of logging in right now, we have 492 members.  Rarely are more than 20 on at a time though and I don't know how many of those are alts.  The most members online are usually Sunday nights when we host our Costume Contest or for raids and such.
Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2013, 06:33:52 AM »
Do not really have a story behind this character; just came up with the character concept in DCUO and was rather disappointed with the costume pieces available for a "power suit" look.  Thankfully CO has this covered.

CyberKat

CyberKat Heavy Response Armor
Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2013, 06:43:56 AM »
Okay, here's all my current characters.

Mind you, that I'm on a work machine.  Not my main machine (still not back in my apartment), so these don't show up in all their infinite "sexeh".

To see the full-sized images:
http://www.cox-supergroups.com/picture-gallery/nggallery/everything/champions-online/page-3/
http://www.cox-supergroups.com/picture-gallery/nggallery/everything/champions-online/page-4/

Hyperstrike

Starstruck

Bubbleshot

Ma'at

Hellforged

Iron Maiden

Balit

Khu'Re

Atalanta

Abbess Abyss

Munitia

Naughty Thoughts

The Annihilator

Privateer

Jovian

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2013, 04:21:02 PM »
Okay, here's all my current characters.
Hellforged

Balit

I like these two the most.  And you are very creative with your character names!

Updated Void Summoner's suit after unlocking some of the Cybertech pieces.  Which brings me back to the days in the I24 Beta with the Cybertech pieces from CoH.  :-\

A different character named Serkana, as I couldn't get the original Serkana to my liking in CO as I could in CoH.  But the name "Serkana" means "Warlord," so it is a good name.  I like how this character turned out and I love the third eye that I added as an afterthought.  Also, yay to good screenshot timing; I love the pose.

Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian

JRVthatsME

• Lieutenant
  • When times are hard, take a stand and dont give up
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2013, 02:54:35 PM »
This is long overdue but I only upgraded my graphic card yesterday. This is my toon Paragon that I created back when I found out that CoH was going to be shut down and is the toon I played while helping as many players as I could get adjusted to playing Champions Online. Paragon's original look is on the left and his newer look (the one to make sure I don't get in trouble lol) in the supergroup costume slot is on the right.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2013, 04:01:38 PM »
This is long overdue but I only upgraded my graphic card yesterday. This is my toon Paragon that I created back when I found out that CoH was going to be shut down and is the toon I played while helping as many players as I could get adjusted to playing Champions Online. Paragon's original look is on the left and his newer look (the one to make sure I don't get in trouble lol) in the supergroup costume slot is on the right.

I seen that guy around MC a couple of times.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2013, 12:57:33 AM »
Very nice! I like the Tyrant costume, especially.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

JRVthatsME

• Lieutenant
  • When times are hard, take a stand and dont give up
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2013, 06:51:01 AM »
lol that's not actually meant to be Tyrant at all but Paragons actual look. It's an enchanted suit of power armour powered by a mystical jewel.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »
It does end up looking a fair bit like Tyrant, though.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2013, 09:44:47 PM »
I have a Paragon Crusader that's a slightly different look from your Paragon on the left. Just different gloves and boots, as well as a pair of black armbands. I couldn't figure out how to do just one on a free account. :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

DJMoose

• Missing His Jeep
  • Boss
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2013, 05:21:36 AM »
New character I've been messing around with.
Say hello to Geist everyone.

Serkana The Wise
Primal Praetorian