Author Topic: What's the first thing you're going to do...?  (Read 9239 times)

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: What's the first thing you're going to do...?
« Reply #60 on: December 26, 2012, 03:06:04 AM »
I'll probably hang out in Atlas Park for a while, watching what everyone else is doing and enjoying just being there again.

Maybe dance on the steps of City Hall a bit 8)

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: December 26, 2012, 03:32:59 AM »
Reminds self not to make stupid promises.

Visualises Bobby Hebert going through NO in a dress after the saints won the superbowl (and that wasn't even his promise).

I will take my elec/shield scrapper Tower of Power out, set my difficulty to +3x8 if it isn't already and kick some butt in a mission.

Bobby Hebert? wow, you're dating yourself! I never did like Hebert, lol. Was always an Archie Manning fan. (Now, that's old!)

Myself, about the only thing I'll do is lead iTrials on the weekend and farm, as I burned a zillion inf before the end. Once I get more cozy with influence again, I might roll a new character.
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Blue Pulsar

• Boss
  • Epic Mediocrity
« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2012, 04:51:59 PM »
Myself, about the only thing I'll do is lead iTrials on the weekend and farm, as I burned a zillion inf before the end. Once I get more cozy with influence again, I might roll a new character.

UKASE!
Blue Pulsar - 50 nrg/kin def - first toon - Liberty
Bane of Lanur - 52 nec/dark MM - Main vill - Liberty
Destan H. - 53 SS/FA brute - Farm/PvP hybrid - Freedom
Destan's Fury - 53 StJ/Regen brute - PvPer - Freedom
Destan's Shadow Gang - 53 Thug/Dark MM - PvPer - Freedom