Author Topic: Corrections needing to be made  (Read 6330 times)

Timelord Tom

• RIP Timlord
  • Lieutenant
    • Paragon Radio Gallifrey
Corrections needing to be made
« on: December 24, 2012, 01:53:32 AM »
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but here goes.

I've been playing with demo editing, very limited skill, but I've been going through and setting up demos with the various trainers in place. In doing so I've been using Paragon Wiki to get their locations. I'm not far along in that process, but there are two that I've found that have the wrong co-ordinates:

Valkyrie: listed location is -3125, -84, 508 in Steel Canyon. While setting up my demo I discovered she should actually be at -3125, -84, -508.

Similar problem with Mynx, who actually is located at 132.0, -30.4, -5078.0, rather than 132.0, -30.4, 5078.0.

I don't have the ability to fix the Wiki, so posting here instead.

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
Re: Corrections needing to be made
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2012, 01:59:27 AM »
Checking the copious notes that I took for updating the interactive maps at VidiotMaps, I see you are correct. Coords have been properly inverted for both trainers.

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 02:36:08 AM »
I don't have the ability to fix the Wiki, ....
Why, yes...yes, you do! Anyone with a Titan key can fix the wiki. Since you're logging in here, I'm 99% sure you have a Titan key. ;)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Timelord Tom

• RIP Timlord
  • Lieutenant
    • Paragon Radio Gallifrey
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2012, 04:54:28 AM »
Hmmm... you're right, I can edit. Must not have been signed in and didn't notice?