Author Topic: Nemesis Minions list.  (Read 3795 times)

JRVthatsME

• Lieutenant
  • When times are hard, take a stand and dont give up
Nemesis Minions list.
« on: January 04, 2013, 03:58:04 PM »
Since being able to view nemesis minions during the nemesis creation process has been bugged for some time and we currently can't see what the various minions will look like until we encounter then in game, I though it would be helpful if we collectively post images of the minions we know the appearences of so we know what we'll be choosing in advice for any future nemesis we create. Since I started this post I'll go first by showing what the minions I selected look like.

Demons

Ranged Henchman

Melee Henchman

Ranged Villain

Melee Villain

So as you can see if you select Demons as your nemesis minions you get Ice Demons. I'm hoping that as others add to this post we will eventually get a complete list of what all the minions look like. So anyone who has screenshots or links to screenshots of nemesis minions that are not yet shown on this thread feel free to add them :-)

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Nemesis Minions list.
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2013, 02:07:09 AM »
cool stuff.

When or rather if I encounter my nemesis minions again anytime soon, I'll post pics of them.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 10:19:53 AM »
Here are the Beastmen nemesis minions:

Upper left: Vermin - Melee Henchman
Upper right: Carrion - Ranged Henchman
Lower left: Kodiak - Melee Villain
Lower right: Buck - Ranged Villain

JRVthatsME

• Lieutenant
  • When times are hard, take a stand and dont give up
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 01:33:03 PM »
I've been wondering lately about the nemesis system. The missions themselves don't really seem like they suit very well for many arch-enemy concepts we may have, though they do seem along the lines of what some of the gangs from CoH would do. I know some of us like to recreate versions of enemies we liked from CoH with this system so perhaps with the right minions and nemesis we could make CO variants of gangs like the hellions and a few others. Not exact copies but maybe along the lines of these gangs having some means of accessing the CO dimension/universe and start expanding and recruiting. The variants we create could have a different look because they would be a semi autonomous branch of the parent gang from the CoH dimension/universe. It's just a thought really and it would depend on what kind of appearances for the minions would work.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 02:14:39 PM »
my nemesis and the nemesis mob dont spawn enough to even be considered a nemesis, a person who is in direct opposition to me and thorn in my side. I stopped making them, between the lack of them spawning and getting to the prison break mish and it buggin up on me everytime. I stopped wasting time making those creations for waste and my last 5 toons dont even have nemesis. Everynow and then when the nemesis spawn on some of the toons that have a nemesis, the thought isnt "Ha, my nemesis strikes again." it's "Who the hell are these guys? Oh wait, I forget, these are nemesis minions. Forgot all about those. I'm level 38 now and havent seen them since level 25 from the first mish. (No exaggeration on two toons. The other two cant get past the prison break mish. One toon, even using the chair and other object trick, cant get the nemesis minions to spawn at all and thus cant get past the first nemesis mish.)

Good system, buggy as hell. In their Q/A session they said they have more content planned and stuff but no mention of focus on fixing bugs, and stuff. So it will seem they will be adding more bugs on top fo the bugs they already have. I'm so ready for a super hero mmo game that gets at least some semblence of care and effort even half of what the bottom rung fantasy game would get, while keeping the customization stuff and casual feel. So far we have the fun stuff but buggy or not much customization but reliable.