Author Topic: Possible chat room?  (Read 3073 times)

Vasarto

• Boss
Possible chat room?
« on: January 20, 2013, 04:38:27 AM »
One thing I seen A4 the anime forum I go to use before was a forum specific chat room for its members. I haven't used it in ages and I think it was outmoded when we upgraded the software to this new style of board a while back but I believe it ran off Java or something like that..Cant remember lol.

Anyway you guys think it could be fun to have our own live chat space connected for our own forums? A nice little room for us to just b/s about stuff instead of talking shop on the forums?

Michiyo

• Titan Staff
  • Lieutenant
    • SGSpaces
Re: Possible chat room?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2013, 04:31:58 AM »
Heya, I've got a IRC Chat setup if anyone wants to use it.  You can either point your browser to http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23COHTitan&server=irc.sgspaces.net  Or an IRC Client to irc.sgspaces.net Channel #COHTitan  I'll be happy to Op any Titan staff, the channel is registered and set to perma so it'll always be open.  The server does have services so you can register your nickname is you want!

Enjoy, I hope it gets used :D Currently the only people on the server, are myself, and a few friends via my Minecraft Server.

Vasarto

• Boss
Re: Possible chat room?
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 03:23:28 AM »
We need to alert the others.