Author Topic: What MOV (or FX) uses the changeable protest signs?  (Read 2274 times)

kalynnda13

• Minion
What MOV (or FX) uses the changeable protest signs?
« on: January 25, 2013, 04:12:37 AM »
Using Splasher, there are 3 protest signs that can be changed (A, B, and C). What MOV goes with them? I've tried EMOTE_PROTEST and PROTEST_SIGN, but they are just the standard signs (at least in my Demo). I verified that Splasher put the images in the Data->Items->Props folder.

Help please. :-)

Hotaru

• Lieutenant
  • Just a demo-loving fool in the Far East...
Re: What MOV (or FX) uses the changeable protest signs?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 07:03:14 AM »
Have you tried: MOV EMOTE_PROTEST_RESISTANCE or EMOTE_PROTEST_LOYALIST?

wei yau

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 08:33:17 PM »
I'd also recommend downloading ALL THE MOVs as they are indispensable for identifying what each MOV command does.

kalynnda13

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 10:55:26 PM »
I do have the MOV mp3 files. The problem is that I'm trying to overwrite the protest signs with my custom graphic. I used Splasher to get the file into the right place and format. Now I'm just trying to find the MOV that goes with those files.

I have a few more to try tonight. I'll post if I hit on the right combination. I'm just afraid that I screwed up the images - if I knew the right MOVs and they didn't work, I'd know for sure.

I really want to get this video done (not the Tek Jansen one...that will have to wait until I'm back from vacation). I'm working on an "ad" for CoH related to the upcoming Google Hail Mary push. I'm currently working on a race (flying and superspeeding toons), but I wanted to have on-lookers holding signs cheering on the participants in the race.  Well, I have a goal to be done by Wednesday...which is when I leave for warmer climes.

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 06:38:45 AM »
I'm pretty sure that the Protest & Loyalist ones are correct.