Author Topic: with the way things are going..  (Read 19248 times)

Twisted Toon

• New Efforts # 13,000!
  • Elite Boss
Re: with the way things are going..
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2013, 07:06:18 AM »

seriously, dracula a belmont? what pothead came up with that in the scrum session?

Probably the same people that voiced the idea for Underworld and Twilight.

I seriously do not like the "modern" concept of vampires or werewolves.
Give me the old school ones any day.
Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. - George Weinberg

Hope ... is not a feeling; it is something you do. - Katherine Paterson

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. - Cynthia Nelms

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2013, 08:02:01 AM »
seriously, dracula a belmont? what pothead came up with that in the scrum session?

Don't blame potheads for that awfulness. It is clearly a well organized attempt by vampires and werewolves and now zombies apparently to be sexy, and human, and have feeling and stuff so when they really come they can just tear us limb by limb with the slightest of ease.  See the female vampires were able to do this to men already they just used their sexy gaze powers that they get when they become all vamped out.  The men however couldn't do this.  They were to busy wearing capes and doing other stuff to really get the whole thing down.  So one day Blade comes around and cuts up a few people here and then cuts a few people there, until finally he fights the main female vampire, Stephenie Meyer.  Now when two awesome vampires come face to face, it can only be resolved one way.  Chess match.
Blade of course wins because he has physic powers that he got when he was training under Raziel, and knew every move she would make.  After defeating her in what will eventually become known as  "the most influential battle in history" he commanded her to write terrible stories that would make male vampires seem cute, sensitive, and sparkly.  Thus giving men the same ability that they have.  However SM is one powerful Vamplady and they needed a fortress, or a prison. No they needed both.  So they created NCSoft to house this all powerful vamp queen.  Although after hundreds of years of writing and not drinking the blood of some unlucky sap, she adapted a new hunger.  This one can only be satisfied by the life force of a game.  But only a game that has been built up and with a lot of time invested into it.  Bad games give no nourishment to such a powerful vampire, maybe one of those twilight vamps but not the almighty SM.  And that is what happened/is happening right now.  The other stuff you guys are talking about is just downright crazy.

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2013, 03:15:24 PM »
Don't blame potheads for that awfulness. It is clearly a well organized attempt by vampires and werewolves and now zombies apparently to be sexy, and human, and have feeling and stuff so when they really come they can just tear us limb by limb with the slightest of ease. 

Although after hundreds of years of writing and not drinking the blood of some unlucky sap, she adapted a new hunger.  This one can only be satisfied by the life force of a game.  But only a game that has been built up and with a lot of time invested into it.  Bad games give no nourishment to such a powerful vampire, maybe one of those twilight vamps but not the almighty SM.  And that is what happened/is happening right now.  The other stuff you guys are talking about is just downright crazy.

I somewhat agree with the first point, realistically I believe in 'outside influence' aka sometimes we have ideas and thoughts that don't come from our own mind, some force good or evil is trying to implant such thoughts into our minds, however when the mind is intoxicated it makes our resistance to these thoughts much weaker.

I see a pattern accross the whole entertainment industry, a pattern that wants to destroy and modernize things that were fine on thier own, could it be the grand scheme of a vampire? I often wonder, is dracula real and is about to be reborn? then all this stuff is made some that we will be desensitized to his evil ways and, most importantly think he has the potential to be good.

he is no more than a demon, he gave up being human long ago, watch bram stoker's dracula for the real legitimate story of the infamous vamp. Kudos to the team that made it, I was very impressed at how it stuck to the book so closely (I had expected to have to mega-sigh at each turn combined with a facepalm and head shake, but it surprised me *clap clap* I say). Keanu Reeves gets some Kudos for good acting as well.

dracula giving up his humanity and becoming a demon.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2013, 04:47:23 PM »
....See the female vampires were able to do this to men already they just used their sexy gaze powers that they get when they become all vamped out.  The men however couldn't do this.  They were to busy wearing capes and doing other stuff to really get the whole thing down.  So one day Blade comes around and cuts up a few people here and then cuts a few people there, until finally he fights the main female vampire, Stephenie Meyer.

*snerk*

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2013, 08:39:57 PM »
So, the true conspiracy is that there are no conspiracies?
Indeed ! That would be terrible now, wouldn't it ?

Somebody did catch it. :-)
Yeeessss....

Twisted Toon

• New Efforts # 13,000!
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2013, 12:50:56 AM »

WooT! I are good reader!  :P
Hope never abandons you, you abandon it. - George Weinberg

Hope ... is not a feeling; it is something you do. - Katherine Paterson

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. - Cynthia Nelms

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2013, 02:46:26 AM »

pssssshhhhhhhh
lol

see, now a smart person could take advantage of that kind of thinking, if you're smart enough to realize that the majority of people don't believe in conspiracies especially if they sound mega rediculous then if you were to want to scam those people it would be incredibly easy to take advantage of that Huge hole in thier mental defenses. you could litterally pull off the worst conspiracy that ever cursed the earth and steal all the money and make everyone your slaves in the process because who would believe such a hugh and grand conspiracy theory that lead upto it? heck once you start making enough money through the conspiratol scam you could launch fake UFOs and fill them with all your stolen goods and possibly make a space station getaway so you can run to it if anyone ever finds out. and if someone told you the truth of it? I can bet your response would be:

*this guy is insane* "oh... umm nah I don't believe that at all it's just a conspiracy theory get your head out of your tin foil hat and come talk to me in a sane manner."

or maybe just the average "waa? man you crazy! there aint no UFOs with stolen money and there damn sure aint no space station hiding bases."

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2013, 11:01:22 PM »
then someone tell me why everything that is about good fighting evil is being dumbed down to make people think evil is good?
Because writers tend to fail when working on stories with a less black-and-white sense of morality.
One who comically missed the point of where the Dracula name came from in the first place, I guess?
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
« Reply #68 on: March 12, 2013, 04:58:33 AM »
Because writers tend to fail when working on stories with a less black-and-white sense of morality. One who comically missed the point of where the Dracula name came from in the first place, I guess?

:'( :gonk: :'( :'( why... why must the world take away everything I enjoy.. do they want me to feel completely alienated from videogames so I end up finding other ways to fulfill my fantasies? like my lazer base on the moon....

poke poke game companies :D maybe you can find a reason to make good games *polishes my lazer*

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #69 on: March 12, 2013, 09:38:16 AM »
:'( :gonk: :'( :'( why... why must the world take away everything I enjoy.. do they want me to feel completely alienated from videogames so I end up finding other ways to fulfill my fantasies? like my lazer base on the moon....

Yes.  This is exactly what they want.

MindBlender

• Boss
  • My Main was a healer, wish he was here now.
« Reply #70 on: March 12, 2013, 10:31:43 AM »

Jesse Ventura would have found out a few years ago.... He was the Gov of Minnesota ya know!  ;)
All my computer skill was used up on my Commodore 64 decades ago...