Author Topic: New Champions SG for CoH players - Legends of Victory  (Read 1892 times)

Roderick

• Minion
New Champions SG for CoH players - Legends of Victory
« on: February 15, 2013, 09:00:21 AM »
Hi everyone. I'm @Roderick, formerly of the Victory server. I was one of the frequent chatterboxes on the Victory Badges and Victory Global channels.

I've recently started a new SG geared towards the former Victory community, but we'll gladly accept any interested parties, even those who have never played CoH before. We're a casual PVE SG with no requirements of the members, other than asking that you follow Wheaton's Law. We're also alt-friendly; you can bring a dozen alts to the SG, or just one or two while leaving others in other groups.

At the moment, we don't maintain a full event schedule, but I schedule a "Task Force" or two each week, and eventually, I'd like to make NemCon and other endgame Lairs regularly scheduled items.

If you're interested, or think you might be, feel free to ask questions here or on any of our social media sites.

Forums: http://lov.sgspaces.net
Facebook: http://facebook.com/groups/legendsofvictory
Twitter: http://twitter.com/legendsvictory

Alternatively, you can contact me in-game between 9am and noon PST almost any day, or by in-game email, or on Twitter. My handle for both is @flamingbunnyman .

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: New Champions SG for CoH players - Legends of Victory
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 03:02:08 PM »
good stuff.

I remember you from Victory Badges.

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:06:14 PM »
Cool.  I will look you up in game.  Perhaps a Coh sg will alleviate the malaise I am experiencing in CO.  Have been playing sporadically/passively for the past several weeks.  On the plus side, the treadmill and I are good friends again:)

Roderick

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 09:45:11 AM »
Sorry for not responding sooner! I don't spend a lot of time on these forums!

We'd love to have you. Right now we're still pretty small, and all still learning, but we're having fun with it, and that's what matters.

Send me an in-game email, and we'll figure out a good time to get you invited!

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2013, 04:33:18 PM »
I have an COX recreation on there in CO that was Victory server villain (storyline short: Got tired of being an Arachnos free-lance lackey, booed and persued by the law for beating people up so she moved to MC to start a new leaf and now get cheers and praises for beating people up.). Unforunately she is level 40 now and not the main but still get enough action to be active. I'll send ya an in game email when I get chance.