Author Topic: Lemurian Invasion Conclusion: Now Live!  (Read 1709 times)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
Lemurian Invasion Conclusion: Now Live!
« on: March 08, 2013, 02:58:26 PM »
Spess

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Lemurian Invasion Conclusion: Now Live!
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 03:33:08 PM »
havent done that yet. Quite frankly havent been very social lately. Messing around with the god kid takes valuable but very well spent time (they are staying with me until the mom can heal up and until dad comes back from his usual business trip.) Although I would had prefered to stay at her home, it's a lot nicer than mine(about twice as big and mine is no slouch) but she insisted since her house is way further away from my job than mine and didnt want to cause inconvience. Anyways back on subject. One perk is that I get to drive a very very nice car that she bought for her husband birthday. I just get antsy at walmart though as it never fails no matter how far away I park in the cear some nutcase with a boot leg car want to park close who probably cant even afford to repair the chip they may cause. But I have to get me one of my own nothing like the over powering smell of leather, even the headliner is leather. And that 6.75 moves that 5700lb sedan like no tomorrow.  Anyways back on subject.

Yeah I plan on doing that soon and hope to find a group of brave souls to do it with. I think I'll have time either tonight or tomorrow.