Author Topic: The Making of the Lemurian Invasion  (Read 1731 times)

Brou

• Elite Boss
  • Inspector of Tasties
    • Blog
The Making of the Lemurian Invasion
« on: March 16, 2013, 08:32:58 PM »
Spess

JRVthatsME

• Lieutenant
  • When times are hard, take a stand and dont give up
Re: The Making of the Lemurian Invasion
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 01:11:28 PM »
I have to admit it seems to me that the addition of this content and the battle against a titanic enemy may be Cryptic's response to so many CoH players joining Champions Online. It might just be me saying this but the Lemurian Invasion event does seem like something inspired by the raids and task force mission from CoH. Plus there's the fact that Lord Gar began working on this at the end of last year and future content they intend to release this year is going to be along similar lines. Weather of not this is an attempt to make Champions Online more appealing to the CoH community I do find it to be a welcome addition and a step in the right direction for the game.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
Re: The Making of the Lemurian Invasion
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 02:25:58 PM »
Fixing instanced missions so they scale to level and team size like they did in CoH would do a lot more to make the game appeal to me, personally, than one trial would. The various Adventure Packs already do, so it should be doable.

I just want to be able to run through normal content without it becoming trivially easy the moment a second player appears, and without it suddenly being three levels lower than me if I go do something else for a bit. Is that so much to ask?