Author Topic: Artist friend taking Comissions!  (Read 1720 times)

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
Artist friend taking Comissions!
« on: March 25, 2013, 12:57:06 PM »
Hi everyone!

I haven't been posting as much lately because I've been trying to get some personal projects going and I got a bit emotional about missin' Paragon.

A friend of mine is looking to take art commissions to help with various things money helps with, and to help improve her craft. She's drawn for me and my friends in the past, and really puts a lot of heart and soul into it. She's drawn my CoH characters in the past and does a really good job capturing emotion and spirit of a character. While I know money is tight for everyone right now, I'd feel like a huge jerk if I didn't try to spread the word about her attempts to get into the art scene.

Read the details here!

If you tell her I sent you... you get a 0% discount AND help show that I'm advertising her! Isn't that win win? Thanks for giving this thread a glance over. The picture she links as a full size poster is actually hanging up on my wall, so I'm not recommending supporting an artist I don't actively enjoy. While she never got into the CoH scene she has been very supportive and signed every survey, and even helped me send letters when I was injured during the initial push. So she  might not be part of the cause, she's definitely extended family. I'm probably rambling on, but I really hope you'll give her art a look even if you find it not to be your cup of tea.
Woo! - Argent Girl

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
Re: Artist friend taking Comissions!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 03:13:38 AM »
A little pricey for what it is, but I'll shop her around to my friends.

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
Re: Artist friend taking Comissions!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 07:26:46 AM »
Thanks for the help there, and I can give her a gentle nudge for that possibly helping her out. She's COMPLETELY new to this, so I imagine she could be flexible with that.
Woo! - Argent Girl