Author Topic: A Possible Route?  (Read 3893 times)

Maressa

• Boss
A Possible Route?
« on: April 04, 2013, 01:30:13 PM »
I did a quick search to see if this had been suggested by anyone yet and because I didn't see anything I thought I would mention it. Has anyone considered contacting Reloaded Productions? They're the good folks who brought back APB and acquired Fallen Earth as it was on a decline. They have a good history with bringing MMOs back from the brink or beyond.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: A Possible Route?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 08:26:21 PM »
I did a quick search to see if this had been suggested by anyone yet and because I didn't see anything I thought I would mention it. Has anyone considered contacting Reloaded Productions? They're the good folks who brought back APB and acquired Fallen Earth as it was on a decline. They have a good history with bringing MMOs back from the brink or beyond.

It's on the list.  If you have a contact there, we'll move it up on the list. 
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 10:57:53 PM »
Oddly, it's one of the few studios I don't have a contact with. Though I can see about fixing this! Press Pass FTW!

NeoFight

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2013, 11:07:40 PM »
WB, VV !

/off topic
For your recent loss, I grieve.
/on topic

Yet another avenue for the return/rebirth of our City !  I'm in !
DEBT before DISHONOUR !!

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 07:48:35 AM »
Self-credit incoming:
Should we contact Reloaded Games/GamersFirst ? They saved APB Reloaded before, they may try to save City the same way. If we could have a City of Heroes Reloaded, I'd be in.

Though after I scratched the surface a bit, it seems they are a very unsupportive company. Can somebody shed some light on this ?
Some other people might have talked about it first, though.
Yeeessss....

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 09:20:43 AM »
So long as it is on the list doesn't much matter to me who suggests it.  :P

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »
Just wanted to give information no one cared about and bump my post count by one (or two :P)
Yeeessss....

Maressa

• Boss
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 04:19:47 PM »
Seeing as I'm writing about them bringing back a dead game I thought I would throw the name CJ Games (Netmarble.com) out there. They're bringing back Prius Online, renamed as Arcane Saga. This one I do actually have a contact with!