Author Topic: DemonFlame Adventure Pack  (Read 1676 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
DemonFlame Adventure Pack
« on: April 14, 2013, 03:09:58 AM »

So finished DemonFlame on my level 40 Electric Toon, Blue Battlevolt. Pretty much breezed through everything solo except the final fight which took me a fair number of tries. Good story, decent maps, but I'd recommend bringing a friend or friends if at all possible as it took me about 3 hours to complete on my own.

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
Re: DemonFlame Adventure Pack
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 02:00:08 PM »
The adventure packs are well worth the time. The only one that kinda falls flat is Serpent Lantern. And that mainly just because it's kinda padded out too long with repeat stages at the beginning.

I highly recommend Resistance and Whiteout. Just be warned. Whiteout is a bit buggy in a couple of places and they have that STUPID "lock the heroes in the room with the boss" mechanic that I hate. But the stories are good. I recommend doing part 2 of Whiteout by yourself. At night. And turn down the lights. Heh heh heh...

Aftershock is a companion piece/follow-up to Demonflame and is QUITE creepy (but well-done creepy).

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: DemonFlame Adventure Pack
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 04:29:40 PM »
I've done Aftershock as well.

I got to the final battle in Resistance with a friend on some lowbie toons and we just didn't pack the punch we needed to take down the final boss. I've thought about trying that one again with my 40 or trying to find someone who'd like'd to do it.