Author Topic: What are you playing now? Share with everyone  (Read 152380 times)

Exxar

• Lieutenant
Re: What are you playing now? Share with everyone
« Reply #160 on: May 25, 2014, 02:26:05 PM »
In GW2 currently, but it seems I'm getting bored of it once again since once I hit 80 with a character I slowly start losing interest since the dungeons all get down to running the three same ones over and over and it's not like I can't get the same gear from the trading post. And kinda not in the mood for leveling three characters to 80 in a row.

Don't much feel like SWTOR either, which is the game I've played most after CoH. Considering giving RIFT another go.

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #161 on: May 25, 2014, 03:25:47 PM »
been engaging some alti-itis in Star Trek Online this weekend. I wish that there were mre options for things like ship types (rather than just the three you're allowed at each rank) I also wish there was as thriving a social community to it as there was city,

and like Tailiah.. I just wish We had our game back.
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor

Seldron

• Underling
« Reply #162 on: May 25, 2014, 10:05:49 PM »
I tried Champions Online for about a month before I couldn't take it anymore :( I just started TSW yesterday and so far so good.....

Tubbius

• Fun Title
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2014, 01:49:40 AM »
Mostly Marvel Heroes.  Love the game.  However, with this last patch really breaking the game in terms of the game's crashing in five minutes or less. . . . Eh.  Hoping they fix that fast so I can continue playing while I await the possible return of City of Heroes.

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #164 on: May 26, 2014, 03:42:51 AM »
Finished playing through the first Witcher game a few days ago and started playing the Witcher 2. Really enjoyed the first and am having a blast with the second (though the combat systems between the two are wildly different, so it's been taking some getting used to).

Also, lately Fistful of Frags has been my multiplayer game (well, technically free stand-alone mod) of choice; it's a rather addictive wild west FPS with gunplay that just feels right for the setting.

Solitaire

• Elite Boss
  • Badge Hunting
« Reply #165 on: May 26, 2014, 08:29:23 AM »
Have tried a few games but nothing sticks more than a week, so at present just messing around with Mids & Icon

Fleur_uk

• Lieutenant
  • @Fleur_Eriss
« Reply #166 on: May 27, 2014, 11:54:41 AM »
Lost interest in swtor and have been playing Lotro on Silverlode...missing CoH and I too am patiently or maybe impatiently awaiting the return of our CoH, **fingers crossed**

DBadger

• Lieutenant
« Reply #167 on: August 16, 2014, 04:45:14 PM »
Recently been playing Diablo 3, hated it at launch, really seems to have improved.

Waiting patiently for COH.

Shifter

• Boss
« Reply #168 on: August 16, 2014, 05:09:58 PM »
Skyrm, xcom, and a ton of little phone/table games held my interest for a while. Heard good things about guild wars 2, but I refuse to do business with NC til coh returns.
Stone Tank
Freedom Server

Corlagon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #169 on: August 16, 2014, 07:38:40 PM »
DK: Jungle Climber. Decent so far, but still as tough as its predecessor (King of Swing), and it looks like you can no longer play the multiplayer modes against AI opponents. :-(

Also On the Ball 3, continuing my old game after a six-year break.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #170 on: August 17, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »
I'm in Chapter 7 of Bravely Default.  I really like the job and battle systems, and I like how it's taking the earliest Final Fantasy stories and adding a dark twist to them, but the game starts to run out of ideas in Chapter 5 (when you start having to refight old bosses again as part of the storyline).  At least Chapter 7 starts to mix up the optional boss fights.

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #171 on: September 19, 2014, 05:10:59 AM »
I'm back to WoW... that is, until the CoT costume designer gets released.
I've got a hunter on lvl 49 and a monk on lvl 90... why the hell did I waste my free level up on a class I never played before?! >:(
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

Drauger9

• Elite Boss
    • My gaming blog
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2014, 07:50:45 AM »
I'm back with Diablo 3, the new expansion made it so so much better. Currently leveling a Wizard and loving it. :)

I just run threw dropping Blizzard as I go and the mobs melt. :P

The only thing to level after that is a hunter, then it's all about the farming goodness. :)

Crossing my fingers that one day they'll give us a necromancer.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2014, 08:58:58 AM »
Final Fantasy III on DS.  ... it's a very slow and annoying game.  So far I've spent more time grinding than I have advancing the story.

Edit: Went back to Fire Emblem: Awakening, which I was enjoying much more than FF3.  (My big problem with FE:A, like most games, is that I keep wanting to make characters from it in CoH...)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 01:57:26 PM by Thunder Glove »

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #174 on: September 29, 2014, 06:16:29 AM »
mass effect. which I've never played before.
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor

Teikiatsu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #175 on: September 29, 2014, 01:42:32 PM »
Dabbing in Secret World, Mass Effect (also never played) and Dragon Age Origins (completed once.)

Also some Civ 5, and Banner Saga off of Steam.
Virtue Server - Main: Midnight Lightning Dark/Elec/Psi Defender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKUPgy_xH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EitO6Wq_9A

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #176 on: September 29, 2014, 04:59:37 PM »
See, I've tried to get into Civ 5... I never could. The fact that you can't stack units on a tile bugs me for one thing... and there's just something about the interface and the whole areas of specialization that I don't like. I'm much happier in Civ IV with it's fairly intuitive tech tree and fat stacks of armies, which I can spend hours and hours and OMG when was the last time I ate playing.
-Lex Luthor

AlphaFerret

• Boss
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2014, 01:11:56 AM »
Has anyone tried the Warhammer private server?  The game closed shortly after CoH, but supposedly they received the go ahead to run private servers as long as there was no $ involved.  I was thinking about downloading it, but I tend to avoid torrents.  Just wondering if anyone here has given it a go?  It was my second favorite MMO...

Teikiatsu

• Elite Boss
« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2014, 05:37:07 PM »
See, I've tried to get into Civ 5... I never could. The fact that you can't stack units on a tile bugs me for one thing... and there's just something about the interface and the whole areas of specialization that I don't like. I'm much happier in Civ IV with it's fairly intuitive tech tree and fat stacks of armies, which I can spend hours and hours and OMG when was the last time I ate playing.

I run with a ton of mods, including stacked units.
Virtue Server - Main: Midnight Lightning Dark/Elec/Psi Defender

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfKUPgy_xH8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EitO6Wq_9A

thunderforce

• Elite Boss
« Reply #179 on: October 01, 2014, 01:43:25 PM »

Also, Civ IV with the BUG mod ("unaltered gameplay", just all the information you could find out anyway made conveniently accessible) is an absolute pleasure to play, with a great deal of fiddly interaction removed.

Mind you, these last few days I've been killing Kerbals. :-)