Author Topic: What are you playing now? Share with everyone  (Read 150959 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: What are you playing now? Share with everyone
« Reply #420 on: April 17, 2019, 04:55:35 PM »
a co-op game of Starcraft II

You're against the machine, with human help. It's in Space. It's a builder game.. It's a conquer game.. And there's zerglings. What's not to luv.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #421 on: June 13, 2019, 05:07:28 PM »
Interesting to see that the Other Games subforum persists :P

Umm, i'm still doing my daily puzzle on Friday the 13th killer puzzle and i left some other stuff installed. Does Pine's count?

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #422 on: June 13, 2019, 11:57:05 PM »
When I am not on City of. I'm playing Skyrim Special with over 300 mods (255 active). Most of them are follower and clothing :D
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #423 on: November 03, 2019, 01:09:30 AM »
Here's an odd interestingation, too... I just now got notification that this topic had been posted to..lol

I wasn't one of those people that stopped playing games when CoH went away and now that it's back I still play other games as I did before CoH went away, soooooo, yeah, Other Games still gets my incredibly exciting, informative, and insightful posts.

Hopefully Homecoming doesn't go anywhere by the time I finally get to log in. I feel kinda bad/guilty/or something I haven't logged in yet and I still post about other games but I do it anyway.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #424 on: November 08, 2019, 02:20:17 PM »
I still play plenty of other games - Smash Bros Ultimate, Octopath Traveler, Darksiders III, STO (of course), Dofus (just re-subscribed for two years), Wakfu (just got a year's worth of Booster Packs), Paladins, Killing Floor 2, Fire Emblem: Fates (mostly saving this for my trip to the US in December, but I played the first six chapters), and I just got a pre-order of Pokemon Shield as a birthday present.

A lot of times, they wind up inspiring CoH characters. (And that was true even while the game was gone)

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #425 on: November 08, 2019, 02:40:11 PM »
STO (of course)

Ohh I'm glad I'm not the only one still playing  : )

Impressive list. You know, if I finally make a Homecoming account a meteor will hit the servers or something so maybe it's better for the entire community that I've not been playing.
Some Faves:

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #426 on: November 08, 2019, 04:21:56 PM »

Impressive list. You know, if I finally make a Homecoming account a meteor will hit the servers or something so maybe it's better for the entire community that I've not been playing.

What exactly are you waiting for? Between all your other MMOs and the stuff you mentioned watching in the Flash arc it's like you're doing everything you can to avoid playing the game we're all here because of.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #427 on: November 08, 2019, 10:52:56 PM »
What exactly are you waiting for? Between all your other MMOs and the stuff you mentioned watching in the Flash arc it's like you're doing everything you can to avoid playing the game we're all here because of.

Yeah, huh!
Some Faves:

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #428 on: November 08, 2019, 11:55:01 PM »

If I may offer a tip. When you make a Homecoming account, you will need to make a game account. The account that you will make first will be the forum account.
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #429 on: November 09, 2019, 08:44:44 PM »
Some Faves:

Vee

• Elite Boss
« Reply #430 on: November 09, 2019, 11:12:34 PM »

Plus, CoH isn't 100% back, yet, so, the longer I wait, probably, the better it is - and if it poofs again I don't have to go through that again.

I have some other stuff I'd like to work on, too, when you have time...

It's better than ever game-wise but already not as good as it was for the first few months of HC due to player attrition. Be careful you don't wait so long you miss it at its best. And Dr. Vee's rates go from free to exorbitant very quickly :D

Tahquitz

• Titan Staff
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #431 on: November 09, 2019, 11:31:20 PM »

For some people, that's a valid answer at the moment.  There's quite a few I used to run with in Triumph who I told about the news, and they won't touch Homecoming or any other rogue server until NCSoft stop being all Treebeards and say something publicly about the situation, whatever it is. 

Most common reason: they don't want the rug pulled out from under them again.  I can see why.
"Work is love made visible." -- Khalil Gibran

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #432 on: November 13, 2019, 12:02:14 AM »
Be careful you don't wait so long you miss it at its best.

I hear ya. I'm jealous of the people who got back on first. Glad to hear there's still some best left.

I'll spare you my CoH story due to I don't know how to tell a short version right now and I don't wanna tell the long one, lucky you. But, I do have a CoH story that includes me being one of the first people on after Beta (I don't even think you could Respec yet..), and, being one of the last people to hold up a torch, and, most important to me, the story also includes CoH somehow bringing me back into gaming at the only time in my life I can remember thinking that games were a completely pointless waste of time and I had 100% lost any interest in them whatsoever.

Titan was a place to go when CoH went away....

Long story short.

Plus, coming back to CoH is kinda a commitment and I'm already losing more sleep than I want. Gleefully, happily... but still.
Some Faves: