Author Topic: erase pics from COHFaces?  (Read 3668 times)

trexnco

• Underling
erase pics from COHFaces?
« on: April 25, 2013, 02:43:19 PM »
Is there a way to erase faces from COHFaces? I'm finding them popping up on search engines and would really rather they go away. Any help would be great.

The particular account in this case is Lassfromwales.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
Re: erase pics from COHFaces?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 02:55:07 PM »
Under "My Account", go to "Manage Photos". There's a check box by each picture delete it -- just tick all of those and hit the Save Changes button.

trexnco

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 03:13:03 PM »
Thanks but the other problem I'm having is logging in. I've lost my password and I cant seem to find a way to retrieve it.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 03:16:08 PM »
You can use the "Forgot Password" link on the main Titan page to reset a forgotten password if you still have the email address you used to set it up.

If you don't have the email address, you can send an email to support ( at ) cohtitan.com and we can figure out a way to verify the account. We can do that via the email address that it's sending you comments on, or just delete the account (since it's an old inactive one) without having to go through that if it works for you.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2013, 03:35:32 PM by Codewalker »

trexnco

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2013, 03:23:06 PM »
Unfortunately when I put in the email its telling me, "Sorry, we could not find the email address you provided. " Oddly enough Im my email folder of that account I have email notifications of comments from the site.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2013, 03:32:00 PM »
Oh, I see, that Faces account is from the old system, before Faces was integrated into the Titan user database. So there's no Titan account linked to that Faces account and no way to reset the password for it.

I can't assign ownership of the account without some way to verify that you're the owner, which we can do via the email address you're getting comments on if you want. Or, since it's an old inactive account, we can just delete it if that works for you.

trexnco

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2013, 03:36:25 PM »
That would be fantastic. Thanks so much.

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2013, 03:38:49 PM »
No problem, and done. Photos removed, and account deleted! :)