More Titan Projects > Mids' Hero Designer

Mids 1.962 Testing

(1/11) > >>

Diellan:
http://cynicslair.com/share/MXDSetup1-962.exe

This is not a final, official release for I24, as it doesn't have the new enhancements in it yet (some are there, but they aren't set right, etc etc - ignore them).

The new powersets are there, though, and should be working; as is new mechanics like Fast Snipe. Please find and report bugs here.

goodtime:
Oooh, thanks for the update.

Triplash:
Woohoo! I was hoping to see a Mids update, thank you :D

Regarding bugs, it seems that Martial Combat -> Reach for the Limit has no effect on accuracy or damage. I've checked both the Totals window and the numbers for each attack, the stats remain unchanged whether it's active or not.

Psionic Melee -> Concentration has no effect on accuracy or damage, and has no toggle. However if you slot in the Gaussian proc the toggle appears, and once activated it affects stats like it should.

Blaster -> Munitions Mastery -> LRM Rocket should only be selectable if you already have two other powers from that pool, but I could select it just fine. It wasn't greyed out, and even after I selected it there were no warnings that it was illegally placed.

Stalker -> Body Mastery -> Laser Beam Eyes and Physical Perfection say they require you to have earlier powers from that pool, but I could select them with no restrictions. Plus, Energy Torrent says it requires having two other Body Mastery powers, but I could select it after picking just one other.

Fighting -> Cross Punch says that it can be selected if you already have one other Fighting power, but even after choosing Boxing or Kick, Cross Punch was still greyed out. I had to pick two of the earlier powers to make it available.

The following attack powers don't show damage bars in the Info panel:
Dual Pistols -> Hail of Bullets
Fighting -> Boxing, Kick & Cross Punch
Martial Combat -> Burst of Speed
Sorcery -> Enflame
Leaping -> Spring Attack (shows bar on DP/Martial Blaster, but does not show bar on Psi/Bio Stalker)

I've only had a chance to try out those two characters so far, a DP / Martial Blaster and a Psi / Bio Stalker. But I'll probably be checking out some others soon enough, and I'll let you know if I see any other issues. Thanks again for the update!

olliande:
Incarnate seems to not work as accolade power.

psionic Mastery epic pool for dominator don't accept anymore invention set

P.S. Thanks for all your work

olliande:
Old ATO are at level 1  and give 0% enhancement.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version