Author Topic: Can not link to CoHFaces  (Read 35785 times)

rojodiablo

• Underling
    • MySpace
Re: Can not link to CoHFaces
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 11:30:33 AM »
Sounds like a pain to get sorted.

On the plus side that's one less! Thanks very much, all sorted now :-)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 02:31:42 PM »
Good to hear, and yes, with each person that we findhas this issue, we do get one step closer to being able to get rid of the problem.  It makes us happy, I'll tell ya that. :P

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
    • COH Anonymous SG/ Black Sheep VG
Re: Cannot link to CoH Faces
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »
Not sure if I did this right or not. I registered for a COH Faces account through their site just a few moments ago, didn't read that I could just sign in with the Titan Key.  :P Is that right?

I tried linking the COH Faces account to my Titan Network account through the manage page but got the "Invalid Username/Password" box that people seem to be talking about here.  :-\
-T
(aka Ani)

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2008, 02:48:02 PM »
Yes, once you have your Faces Account linked to your Titan Key (via the Titan Manage Page), then your Key should work to Login on Faces.  I say should because very few actually have a problem where Faces doesn't recognize the Titan Key, even if it's Linked.

I shall link you in just one moment...alright all set.  You should now have access to Faces using your Titan Key.  Please try again and let us know the result.

gothess

• Lieutenant
  • Dodge This!
    • COH Anonymous SG/ Black Sheep VG
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2008, 11:54:17 PM »
The only issue I had was linking COH Faces through the Titan Network manage page. I changed my COH Faces account P/W to see if it would let me in with the Key (I used the same account info) and it works. :)

-T
(aka Ani)

colorbars

• Underling
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2008, 03:26:28 AM »
I am having the very same issue myself (same login names, so I can't connect my Faces account to my Titan key), and would greatly appreciate having my accounts linked! Thanks in advance!  :-*

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2008, 04:16:06 AM »
Done, Colorbars, you should now be able to access Faces with your Key.  Let me know how it works for ya :P.

TwwIX

• Underling
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2008, 05:19:40 PM »
I Am having the same issue.It won't let me log in to CohFaces.
I tried resetting the password but i still haven't received an email.
User name is the same for all the linked sites.

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 05:38:38 PM »
Yahoo Email has never given us a problem before, we'll have to look into that.  I have linked your Faces Account to your Key, you should be able to use that to get into the site now.

Please let me know the result.

maddogstormcrow

• Underling
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 05:15:13 PM »
Been trying off and on to get my titan key to work on CoHFaces, but still no luck.... keep getting the invalid username/password notice. Any help?

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2008, 12:14:04 PM »
Given our current knowledge of the Bug(s) involved...you shouldn't have had any problems.   Therefore I apologize for the fact that you did, however, I was able to link you up on my end.  Please attempt the Key on the Faces Site and let me know if it works.

Zaktastic

• Underling
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2008, 10:33:31 PM »
my titan key only works on the titan site

all the other sites say what i enter is invalid

Tazhyngarth

• Elite Boss
    • Titan Network
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2008, 03:23:19 AM »
Right now, new Titan Accounts should only work for the Titan Network home Site...obviously, and the new CIT Site.  RedTomax, Faces and the Planner will not Link up unless you've had an Account with any of those Sites in the past.  Of which, once made aware, we would search for those Accounts and link them to your Titan Key.

That will be addressed as soon as we slow down with CIT.  RT.com specifically may take longer as the Owner of that Site has been a wee bit overrun with real life stuff, so he's been offline for quite some time now.  The Planner and Faces though, slowly but surely, they'll come around.

dustified

• Underling
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2008, 08:40:38 PM »
any idea as to when?