Author Topic: PowerHouse  (Read 2702 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
PowerHouse
« on: May 10, 2013, 01:38:26 AM »
Is PowerHouse the only up to date Mids' type program for CO out there?

With PowerHouse, besides not being able to enter in any gear, there's no option to even see your base stats that I can find. Thanks guys that made PowerHouse, but yeah, something with stats would be nice.

Where I live now, in the bush, we fairly recently got nice sleek fast 4g LTE wireless Internet. It's so nice and fast and sleek I can burn up my bandwidth allotment for the entire month in like a half hour if I try. Playing CO can burn up a fair amount of bandwidth. ~ 40MB an hour on average it seems. Sooo I'm trying to find something to do a lil CO escape with that doesn't burn up that precious bandwidth that they meter out like it was gold, here.

I thought I had found a real good way until this morning... What I did was make a second Silver account and left a slot open on my original Silver account because it has access to a lot more costume pieces. I'd noticed that while being in the character creator screen, no bandwidth was being used. Wheee, that works! I can make and tweak costumes as much as I want. It's almost like playing... Wrong. I was dressing up one of my virtual dollies this morning in the character creator off and on for like an hour and somehow managed to upload like 60MB in the process..

Foiled again!

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: PowerHouse
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 02:40:14 PM »
for the moment.

They said they are, in a slowly but surely fashion, updating it to include that. The word is that it's challenge to get those numbers and the math of Cryptic for the stats and affects of gear becasue Cryptic has been mum about it even for this powerhouse thing.

I guess at the moment they may have some math whiz figuring it out the hard way and that probably will take a minute to do for all the gear combinations and stats, super stats, and specaialization trees.

That is word on the street.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 03:48:01 PM »
It's cool for someone to even take the time out to do what they've already done with PowerHouse and share it with everyone, But yeah, it could use some more functionality.

Sure am looking forward to getting my first FreeForm slot too. Feels a lil gimpy playing AT's now that I know that FF's get more powers. Well, and, am starting to get the itch to build my own guy from scratch. AT's are good to learn about the game though. I have a kinda min-maxing/character building playstyle I guess.

Ah well, had to check. Will be watching for updated PowerHouse versions when they come out for sure. Thxinfo!
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Exxar

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2013, 09:46:57 PM »
I encourage you to stick to concept-based character building and avoid Devour Essence like the plague. That power killed the game for me.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 01:17:54 AM »
That and for the most part Champions isn't hard enough that you need the overpowered stuff.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 02:01:35 PM »
That and for the most part Champions isn't hard enough that you need the overpowered stuff.

Wha...?

Had to take a double-take on that.

Oh no, I do. I do need all the overpowered stuff they have to offer. I can't imagine a virtual world without lusting for things that make me feel all powerful. 

That isn't my goal with a CO version of Mids, I just want to tinker, but, well, just wanted to set that tidbit of info straight.

hehe

Dang servers are down again today.. a Sunday morning!  : /
Some Faves: