Author Topic: Nimbus of Force  (Read 2370 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Nimbus of Force
« on: May 20, 2013, 02:10:54 AM »
First of all.. yay, Blood Moon.. Looters paradise.

Anyone know if the device Nimbus of Force stacks with/is on an independent refresh timer of the power Field Surge? Or is it a one or the other deal, with them both sharing the same cooldown timer? They both look like the same power except one is a clicky with a slower recharge.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Nimbus of Force: AKA Blood Moon is fun.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2013, 01:50:39 PM »
I even asked people that were selling this last (Sunday!) night, and a few times in Zone, and in Trade, and no one knew if this device and power share timers. Sure would love to use Nimbus with my Unleashed..

Managed to snag Supernatural Possession and Archer's memory over the weekend too. Not near as good a haul as some, but, 3 nice (even 1!) clickies in 1 weekend is pretty ubah to me.

Blood Moon gets my official stamp of approval. There were tough bosses, stuff to run around and do and figure out, excellent prizes, and I have tons of (cheap vendor bait I'm sure..) treasure yet to open (treasure boxes and the Until crate things), that they thoughtfully let stack in piles of 100 so as to not slow down the action with vending so much and to allow for some after-event goodness.

Blood Moon even instigated a large aura of less complaining and 'this is how I would run the game better' and 'I miss CoH, which is clearly a better game' ness.

Two clawed thumbs up.

Edit:...
I can tell you for a fact that Nimbus and Force Shield are on different timers.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 02:29:10 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>