Author Topic: CO Supergroups?  (Read 1385 times)

SypherVendetta

• Underling
CO Supergroups?
« on: May 21, 2013, 12:52:25 AM »
Hello guys and gals,

I am SypherV, an ex CoH player for 6 years and since the game has been shut down abruptly, i have found it hard to find an SG even being with CO for 3 years aswell as early beta, i log in almost everyday and try to do as much as possible with alerts, dailies and adventure packs, and my main focus is teaming, so if anyone out there has an ex CoH SG in CO i can join that is currently active and friendly, i would love to join, thanks for your time.

SypherV

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: CO Supergroups?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:20:54 PM »
There's recruitment going on in Zone chat fairly regularly. Millennium City Zone chat that is..

Kinda sucks that the majority of chat goes on in the newbish area and even there you have to be outdoors.

Although if you want, player made channels work in any zone, indoors or out, and you don't even have to be playing the same game.. But hardly anyone joins those channels and they are mostly silent.

Now that I think about it, it's kinda hard to imagine that in the years CO has been online that the playerbase hasn't agreed on a popular player made general chat channel yet but instead use Zone chat.

Anyway..

Just keep checking Zone for recruitment messages and you're bound to see some. GL with finding one, and a good one. They are even easier to leave than to join if you're not enjoying yourself with whoever you hook up with.

The way I have always done it when deciding on a guild/supergroup/whateveh is to take note of people I happen to end up grouping with regularly and who I enjoy playing with regularly and checking their guild tag and asking for an invite.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>