Author Topic: Hideouts  (Read 1102 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Hideouts
« on: May 27, 2013, 10:46:39 PM »
OK, so until I can get a lifetime sub I'm playing Silver and farming Q and buying zen on rare occasion.

The 250 Globals limit is starting to be a pinch. I get more than that, so I have to offload to alts. I want to buy stuff that costs more than that, but I haven't gotten around to doing anything about it yet - like maybe buying keys to use them for trade instead of Globals.

Would a Hideout be helpful?

I don't get how Hideouts work exactly besides that I can store stuff there. I'm already having buyers remorse on getting 2 AT slots instead of saving up for a FF. Takes awhile to save up 5k of Q.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
Re: Hideouts
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 12:46:44 AM »
A hideout helps with the global cap because you can store globals in the account bank which is only accessible if you own at least one hideout, and as far as I know there's no cap on how much you can have in there even as a free player.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Hideouts
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2013, 02:47:29 PM »
Ok so, I've been invited to a few of these since yesterday (for the first time) and it seems they will solve the problem completely for the cost of a month or two worth of Zen. Putting me back at zero again for the FF slot but oh well. I guess it's not a race and I'm having fun with my AT's,

I just always have in the back of the mind lately "I could have a guy exactly like this, but with more power(s)..".. Which is good praise for CO marketing. Bravo.

I'm about 40 zen away from being able to get a hideout. Am thinking to go with the Luxury Penthouse in keeping with the way-out there fantasy theme that is CO : )

The alternative is to constantly shuffle Globals to alts and virtually always have to trade for big ticket items and I'm already butting my head up against the Globals cap all the time.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>