Author Topic: My new commission  (Read 3334 times)

Ashen Fury

• Boss
My new commission
« on: June 14, 2013, 12:26:21 AM »
Hey guys, my good friend Diana finished an amazing commission of my main, Ashen Fury. I thought I'd pop in here and share it with you all(and possibly drum up some business for her in the process!)

Her DA page: http://vinailt.deviantart.com/

I hope you guys like it as much as I do!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM by Ashen Fury »
Permanently Scrapperlocked.

Love CoH music? Want EVERY SINGLE FILE?
http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,7192.0.html

Fanny

• Minion
  • I aim to misbehave.
Re: My new commission
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 12:32:46 AM »
This looks familiar but I can't quite place it...
"There is no victory without sacrifice."

ipwn

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 02:20:55 AM »
I sure wish I could draw my toons lol. I always wanted a commission of one of mine, but never could afford it...

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 02:38:59 AM »
If someone pointed a gun to my head and said draw or I will die...well then I'd be knocking on death's door. If a straight line is beyond my ability. Art class was my first B ever. Art out of all things. And she probably gave me a B because of the sheer effort and probably mostly she felt sorry for me.

So any art work I had to and or have to get commisioned. Never thought of getting my game toon commissioned into an oil painting out of all the ones that I had commissioned. Not to mention havent found an artist to my standard here in this city. But mainly, I no screenshots from COX anymore. The computer ate them. Probably got archived and I just havent bothered to look deep enough for them.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
  • Penelope Pistol lives forever in my heart.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 03:47:19 PM »

And here is my commission that was just finished this week.  I really like it a lot.  She did an excellent job.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 12:53:54 AM by scalebeast »

Mantic

• Boss
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 07:57:50 PM »
Just curious, what size are the originals on those?

Heroette

• Elite Boss
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 11:23:55 PM »
For some reason, my posted drawing came out really small.  I don't know why.  I know that I have it on my desktop as my background (21.5" monitor) and it looks great.

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 11:58:04 PM »
For some reason, my posted drawing came out really small.  I don't know why.  I know that I have it on my desktop as my background (21.5" monitor) and it looks great.

You used the thumbnail image:
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/bernaperk/th_Penelope.jpg

Use this instead: 
http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh517/bernaperk/Penelope.jpg
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.

Heroette

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2013, 12:54:12 AM »
Thank you.  I have fixed it.

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 07:27:45 AM »
If someone pointed a gun to my head and said draw or I will die...well then I'd be knocking on death's door. If a straight line is beyond my ability. Art class was my first B ever. Art out of all things. And she probably gave me a B because of the sheer effort and probably mostly she felt sorry for me.
I used to think the same. But you know what? Drawing is not straight lines.
My approach is to draw a very rough outline and then erase and redraw parts until it looks right. Not very good for drawing on paper, but fair game in digital painting.
And there it doesn't really matter how much of an artist you are, nor even if you have any fine motor skills - just that you're patient enough to keep trying.
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.