Author Topic: Steelclaw's Manifesto... Or "If I win the Lottery..."  (Read 9015 times)

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
Re: Steelclaw's Manifesto... Or "If I win the Lottery..."
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 04:20:31 PM »
I've been buying lottery tickets ever since I discovered the Kickstarter lol.

Eco
While the money would certainly be appreciated, as I've said before, at this stage what we need and want are more backers. If you have friends, family, acquaintances, or areas of the internet you frequent where people might be interested but haven't yet heard, please spread the word. Let them know that even a minimal donation is enormous help, because we want that "backers" number as high as possible. We obviously would love to reach more stretch goals, but with the main target reached, we need more people more than we need more money from any one person.

More people will translate to more support of all sorts as we move on with production and develop as a company and business. It also is a good sign for our eventual success just based on interested audience.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Steelclaw's Manifesto... Or "If I win the Lottery..."
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 04:40:10 PM »
I've been buying lottery tickets ever since I discovered the Kickstarter lol.

Eco
So have I. Figured I took and believed in smaller chances of success, why not put in and maybe win some money if it succeeds.

If I won, there would be many things I would do as long as it doesnt lead or potentially lead of being broke before end of life (30-40 years).  Min requirement to get what I wanted and live how I want without thinking about investments and still leave some behind.    the  min. is 5 million
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 11:58:08 PM by JaguarX »