Author Topic: TFHM, Thank you!  (Read 3842 times)

CC SK TT

• Underling
TFHM, Thank you!
« on: July 10, 2013, 02:05:14 PM »
Hi there,

I have been off and on following the forums having missed out on the end of COH (and really regretting it).  I was quite bummed when I found out it was gone and to say I was not happy with NCsoft would be an understatement.  I remember thinking, man, what I wouldn't do to get to login again with my old toons or to get some screen shots or, well, anything.  I saw the initial efforts and thought, hey, maybe, maybe.

Sure enough, today I got to log in as a toon!  I can't thank those involved enough.  It was like, wow!  I am kicking myself as I always assumed I would be able one day to get back on and play my toons 'sometime' and alas, I believe those beloved toons are long gone outside of a true miracle (no backups).  That said, to see the tutorial, to see Atlas Park and run around and here myself even jumping was just sensational.  Oh for fly, to fly again (I always choose fly as a travel power)......

That said, just seeing this as progress has me thinking that this could really get going again.  For that, I just want to really thank again those involved to date, its just sensational.  I will also be firing off a letter to Google in the next day or two.  How sensational would it be to get a host and one server running - I am sure it would be full and I don't doubt there would be paying customers (I'd re-up in a heartbeat and wouldn't let it lapse even if I wasn't on often just to support it).

Go go go COH and many thanks TFHM!

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
Re: TFHM, Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 04:36:59 PM »
You're welcome - but we didn't have anything to do with Icon, I'm afraid (much as we wish we had) - that was Codewalker :)

Very, very pleased to see you'll be writing to Google, though - thank you :)
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

CC SK TT

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2013, 04:43:58 PM »
Well many thanks to Codewalker as well!  I appreciate all your efforts here also.

Letter is already done, on my desk and going to the P.O. tomorrow for airmail delivery.

WildFire15

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2013, 08:59:13 PM »
I still think a big THANK YOU is required to everyone for all the efforts regarding CoH potential return and it's successors. I've kinda dropped into lurking but I'm still supporting you guys!

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 01:17:26 PM »
I too want to say thank you and positive thoughts at getting city of back.
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 01:44:01 PM »
Thanks, again, guys for all of the hard work! Sending correspondences to Google, but do we have up-to-date  sites to steer them towards?

CC SK TT

• Underling
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 04:55:02 PM »
Air mail on the way....AIR mail, as in, soon I hope to be flying Google!   ;)

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 07:08:33 PM »
You're all very welcome. Thank you for your thanks :)
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink