Author Topic: CIT - Suggestion: view characters by powerset / archetype / origin  (Read 10420 times)

BitLoadR

• Lieutenant
  • <F6> <F6> <F6> ...
A nice addition would be the ability to look up characters by selecting a powerset / archetype / origin from the Account Overview page.
This way when you see that Energy Blast is set on 4 characters, clicking on the powerset would show which characters have this power and allow you to edit their profiles.

Something like:
Code: [Select]
SELECT * FROM characters WHERE primary_power = "energy blast" OR secondary_power = "energy blast" ORDER BY name ASC

The query will probably be much more complex and contain other variables, but I hope you understand the idea behind it.
playing on Reunion as Star Jewel, Emberflair, Lumitia, Novaspark, Dawnshade, Mystfure, Ion Blaze, Heatstrike, more...

Sekoia

• Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
Re: CIT - Suggestion: view characters by powerset / archetype / origin
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:40:43 PM »
Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, we don't have anybody actively developing CIT any longer. It's pretty much in a "maintenance mode"; I'm fixing bugs but that's about it.

If we start developing CIT actively again in the future, we'll consider adding some filtering options to the Account Overview and/or My Characters pages.