Author Topic: Playing with CoH files, need a better converter  (Read 1029 times)

LKN-351

• Lieutenant
Playing with CoH files, need a better converter
« on: July 18, 2013, 03:05:22 AM »
So like the title says I've been playing with some CoH files and textures and all that. I was using PiggViewer 1.6 but it really doesn't like Win7 and thats all I've got available. I need to find some other program that converts .DDS/.BMP files back into .textures.

Alternatively if someone can figure out why PV 1.6 isn't working any more that would be great as well. I was running it in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3 as an admin and was running in 16bit mode and it was running just fine. It was having the annoying DDS.DLL error but that doesn't seem to effect anything for my needs but it keeps me from being able to view the image files while I browse. No big deal there, I use TonyVs piggviewer to browse any ways but it would be nice to have one less program running.
I didn't change any setting I just closed out the program and it wont work any more. The program shows up on my taskbar but I can't see the window and I have no idea what can be done about that.