Author Topic: Sub-forum request: Titan Icon  (Read 3218 times)

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
Sub-forum request: Titan Icon
« on: July 19, 2013, 05:21:36 PM »
It occurred to me that while V&H, Phoenix, and other Plan Z groups have their own sections of the Titan board, that the one CoX related item that users can actively download and use right now, Titan Icon's costume tool, is relegated to being a thread within the multimedia section.

So should it get a daughter board or sub-forum of its own where all Icon-related material could be grouped? after all, unlike H&V, Phoenix, Valliant, et all, Icon is up and running right now for anyone who wants to download a client, and is also under active development and exploration.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 04:11:18 PM by Eoraptor »
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor

Tacitala

• Boss
Re: Sub-forum request: Titan Icon
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2013, 02:03:34 PM »
This would be nice please.

The thread itself is up to over 70 pages and several of the other threads could make a transition too.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber

The Fifth Horseman

• Elite Boss
  • Outside known realities.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2013, 07:01:37 PM »
Agreed. 70 pages is a bit much. :)
We were heroes. We were villains. At the end of the world we all fought as one. It's what we did that defines us.
The end occurred pretty much as we predicted: all servers redlining until midnight... and then no servers to go around.

Somewhere beyond time and space, if you look hard you might find a flash of silver trailing crimson: a lone lost Spartan on his way home.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 01:19:25 AM »
I'm going to leave this up to Codewalker.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov