Author Topic: Art request and suggestion for comic book cover  (Read 1668 times)

Sin Stalker

• Boss
Art request and suggestion for comic book cover
« on: July 22, 2013, 05:34:55 AM »
Hi. My name is Sin and I have a problem...

I have the next issue of my comic very close to being done and I find I lack a suitable cover.

This issue is issue #11.

I have no money, so this would be a pro bono submission, but at least it'll be on the cover of a comic that oh so many people don't read. Seriously, I probably have three readers and one of them is my mom... Just kidding, she wouldn't read this...

If you wish to see my previous comics, including my most recent issue #10, you can find them at www.jkcomics.com. The series I am talking about is the Justice-Knights.

If you are interested, please post here or PM me. I can send you the latest version of issue #11.

I am open to any design and layout as I am currently not set on any one idea, although I am leaning towards a villain centered cover. Perhaps Mr. Cyril or Accelerator 2.0, hands out as if they were holding water, with Dr. Frostburg, Lady Inferus and Databank standing on the hands. Again, my heart isn't set on that and since this is a non-paid submission, I'm cool with talking about something you'd enjoy drawing.

Please talk to me first before doing any work as I may get multiple inquiries that are not in the thread.

Thank you.
Modify message