More Titan Projects > Icon

Maps Popmenu (Version Orange.Bagel)

(1/8) > >>

Phaetan:
Map Popmenu, updated 8/17/2013
There are now two options, regular and legacy.  Both currently have 269 maps, but Legacy is for versions of Icon prior to 1.7.1 and likely will no longer be supported after 1.8 comes out.

Map Popmenu (Icon 1.7.1+ compliant)

Legacy Map Popmenu

__text of original post below__
Tacitala and I have made another version of the maps popmenu based on wyldhunt's original work.  It's available for download here.

There are now a small sample of the different types of mission maps included, with the total number of maps available raised to 258.  We tried to get a decent assortment of them, but considering that there are literally thousands of maps, we offer no guarantee to not have missed something.  If you discover a glaring oversight on our behalf, please let us know.

In the meanwhile, please enjoy and let us know if we've made any typos or other errors.

batqueen:
great work guys, thanks!   :)

Phaetan:

RockLeeXIII:
WOW and a pop menu for Maps thanks Phaetan ,Tacitala and   wyldhunt fpr the original work. 

will check both pop menus after i finish my work day :)

thanks again ... my day has gotten better thanks to these wonderful pop menus  ;D

i'm so excited to get home and give them a try and provide feedback

<-----@home----->

So i'm home and tested the maps popmenu and it works great

thanks alot and awesome job :)

Phaetan:
You're quite welcome.  We like getting to contribute back a little after getting so much use out of others' hard work on ICON and the like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version