Author Topic: Anniversary Preview + Double XP Weekend  (Read 4589 times)

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
Re: Anniversary Preview + Double XP Weekend
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 06:15:53 AM »
it pains me not playing :(. I see so much unused potential in this game.
maybe I might comeback time to time
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2013, 09:52:29 PM »
OhhHhh I didn't realize the presents thing was going all week. Time to stock up! Usually I'll spend a couple G to get XP boosters but sometimes I'll pay 10. It's a constant drain. Will be nice to be stocked up on those. Can't pass up free resource boosters either. I might actually start accumulating G.

That party ball is the best. Like on Alerts where you can target the boss right before the cutscene and so they are dancing during the cutscene.. Uw-ber. Only thing that sucks is when it takes someone forever to load and so the effect fades before the cutscene starts and the cooldown timer is still doing it's thing so I can't fire off another one and then *Zwing!* here comes Mr. Slowloader and off we go, opportunity wasted *sigh*

That reminds me, I don't get how to use the Noise Visualizers.

Haven't tried the costume pieces yet but have collected.. many.

Thunder Glove missed the 2x XP weekend but it still seems like a decent week to be starting/coming back to CO.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

hurple

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2013, 04:37:34 AM »
Those party balls are good for taking on the super villains that are just a bit too tough for your build to take down, too...

I came up against one that I just could *not* take down.  I tried everything I knew to try, he was just too tough.  But, toss one of those party balls at him and it's "say goodnight, Gracie..."

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2013, 03:25:07 PM »
Party balls are one of the best loots ever.

I've gone through stacks and stacks and not one time for any practical use other than to see something new (dancing cutscenes) or to celebrate a ding, or whatever other frivolous use seemed appropriate at the time to liven things up from the norm.

They have practical use like you say. And I'd like to have some for beyond this week, for grins, too.

There's still time to save a few. I'll give it a shot  : )

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>