Author Topic: Cooldown Timer  (Read 834 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Cooldown Timer
« on: September 04, 2013, 12:19:39 AM »
OK so I've been sitting on an extra Supernatural Possession for weeks now and just now picked up another extra..

I'd like to use two of these with one or more of my toons but I dunno if it has a shared cooldown timer, making two of them useless in a device belt, or if it is on it's own cooldown timer.

Everyone I ask if I can use two of these gives me a definite maybe, so, I have plenty of those already. They're worth a solid 200G+ and are handy to have and not very plentiful so I'd rather not risk wasting one.

There are some pretty nice devices that are on independent timers. Am hoping this is one. Anyone know?

Also, the one I just snagged is level 25. Will it scale up with the level of the owner? I plan to give it to my next newb for when he hits 25.

Thanks!

Can't wait for another Blood Moon...

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>