Author Topic: Feeling Alone? (Pop Menu "extras")  (Read 2675 times)

Tacitala

• Boss
Feeling Alone? (Pop Menu "extras")
« on: September 24, 2013, 10:25:46 PM »
I'm not sure if this will be of use to anyone else but here it is in case someone wants it.

City feeling empty in your screenshots without a bunch of random, colorful heroes & villains in the background? Along the way (it looks like for testing or advertising purposes), the devs made costumes for the game that they left coded in as NPC models.  I've pulled around 75 of those models out in to a separate pop menu for you to summon when you need some "movie set extras" to go in your screenshots.

Pop Menu "extras"

I should say that most of these can be found in Bat Queen's huge NPC menu (this just puts them out in to one compact menu) so this is something more of a convenience.  True to the game, some of these costumes are really nice but a few are kinda questionable (looking at you "Green Wings").  Two other things to note are that the models all have about the same height (which means they huge models are shortened down to the point that they're hard to tell from the regular males) and there isn't much in the way of darker human skin tones.  From a distance, neither of those are too noticeable though.  Here's a screenshot with many of the models in it:

Spoiler for Hidden:

As a fun bonus, I found two models (not pictured) that look like shivans who just got done eating a box of crayons. You know, just in case you need a screenshot with technicolor shivans in it.
"And I, of course, am innocent of all but malice."
- Princess Fiona of Amber